Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Fall is an exciting time at the Walt Disney World Resort. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is held on select nights in September, October, and November. These special event parties at the Magic Kingdom are the perfect way to help your family get into the fall spirit.
If you’re planning to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year, here are some tips for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party so you can make the most of your evening.
- Purchase Your Special Event Ticket Early– Admission to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is not included with general the park admission. You must purchase a separate Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party ticket. There are two perks to buying your tickets in advance- you may receive a discount on select event nights and some nights will sell out so you won’t have to worry about missing out!
- Wear a costume– Kids of all ages are welcome and encouraged to wear costumes to the party. It doesn’t matter if your costume is extravagant or homemade, dressing will help to put you in the Halloween spirit and make for cute photos with Disney characters – who also will also be wearing their Halloween best!
- Pick Up a Special Event Map– The best way to make sure that you don’t miss anything is by grabbing an event map on your way in to the party. These maps will show you where to find trick-or-treat stations and special character greetings and even list the times for must-see Halloween entertainment.
- Try Trick-Or-Treat Stations– All guests at the party (regardless of age) are welcome to trick-or-treat throughout the park at designated treat stations and special treat trails – pathways that offer multiple candy stops along the way. Plus, you can pick up a complimentary trick-or-treat bag on your way into the park to help you carry all your treats.
- Watch Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade– Any Disney parade is amazing, but if you’d like to see some of your favorite characters in Halloween costumes, marching Haunted Mansion butlers, dancing hitchhiking ghosts, Goofy’s giant candy machine, and more, you won’t want to miss Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade!
- Don’t Miss “Happy HalloWishes” Fireworks– One of the highlights of the parties is the special Halloween-themed fireworks show that takes place every night. “Happy HalloWishes” is narrated by the Ghost Host from The Haunted Mansion and features sections inspired by Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, and other Disney villains.
Do you have a tip for attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
You can check out the full guide to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party here. You can learn more about the treat, entertainment, and merchandise options at the party.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney World vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.