A Disney Visa can be a great way to save on your Disney vacation. Here are just a few of the great perks and ways you can save by having a Disney Visa:
- Money back on all of your purchases– You will receive 1% back in Disney Reward dollars on every purchase you make with your Disney Visa. You can use your Disney Reward dollars to pay for your vacation, souvenirs, snacks, and more! There’s also a Premier card available which allows you to earn 2% back in Disney reward dollars on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and many Disney locations. You also still earn 1% back on all other purchases. However, this card does have an annual fee of $49.
- 10% discount on Disney Store and disneystore.com purchases– You can receive 10% off your purchases of $50 or more when you use your Disney Visa at Disney store locations or Disneystore.com.
- Interest Free Vacation Financing– The Disney Visa offers 0% APR for up to 6 months when you use your Disney Visa to book select Disney vacation packages, Disney cruises, Adventures by Disney vacation packages, and Aulani vacation packages.
- Free Photo with Disney Characters– There is a special Meet and Greet location just for Disney Visa card holders at both the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and the Disneyland Resort in California. Plus, you will receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo!
- Dining Discounts– You can receive 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland when you purchase your meal with your Disney Visa.
- Discounts on Guided Tours– You can receive 20% off select guided tours at Disney World and Disneyland when you use your Disney Visa card.
- Disney Cruise Line Onboard Credit– You will receive a $50 on-board credit if you pay for your Disney Cruise Line vacation in full with your Disney Visa card!
Plus, Disney Visa card holders often receive first access to Disney’s discount a few days before the general public. These offers and condition are subject to change. For the most current offers, check out this site.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney vacation at no cost to you! Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org!