Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
(Photo: Disney Parks Blog)
Held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight, the event will be filled with out-of-this-world entertainment that celebrates the entire Star Wars saga.
Among many thrills in store, guests can expect to enjoy Star Wars entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise and F&B, character greetings, a look at the ongoing Star Wars expansion coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and much more.
(Photo: Disney Parks Blog)
Here’s a look at other event offerings:
- Star Wars Entertainment – Both Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will be enhanced with special saga elements.
- Sneak Peeks at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – The Epic Theater will play host to a special one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre Star Wars expansion that’s set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Special Photo Ops – Throughout the park, guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations, including new backdrops inspired by Star Wars Rebels and more.
- Character Encounters – Be on the lookout for Star Wars characters like Ewoks, AWR Troopers and roaming droids; Jedi Knights teaching younglings in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple; rocketing to the stars aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue; and more.
- Exclusive F&B and Merchandise – Even more specialty Star Wars-themed food and beverage and merchandise will be available.
- Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests. At embarkation points to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, guests may come face-to-face with Stormtroopers on the lookout for a Rebel spy.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights 2017 access and activities will be exclusive to event ticket holders. Last spring’s event sold out, so booking early is strongly suggested. Tickets are priced at $129 adults, $124 ages 3-9. Discount available for Passholders by booking online or calling 407-WDW-PASS and for Disney Vacation Club Members by calling Member Services at 1-800-800-9800 or online, as well. Tickets are now on sale at Disneyworld.com/GalacticNights or by calling 407-W-DISNEY (407 934-7639).
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.