Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The Downtown Disney Resort area hotels have released some special rates exclusively for teachers and first responders to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation for even less! These discounted rates are available to show appreciation for all that teachers and first responders do to help our community. The following special rates are available for teachers and first responders at Downtown Disney hotels for stays through September 30, 2014:
- Rates from $99 at B Hotels and Resorts
- Rates from $89 at Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- Rates from $75 at Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa
- Rates from $109 at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
- Rates from $89 at Hilton
- Rates from $94 at Holiday Inn
- Rates from $79 at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
When you take advantage of one of these low rates, you will enjoy the following benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels:
- Complimentary Shuttle Service every 30 minutes to the Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks, and other attractions
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- Downtown Disney Deals Booklet which features exclusive discounts and specials on dining, entertainment, and shopping
There are some exciting special events planned at the Walt Disney World Resort this year that you can visit with these special rates for teachers and first responders at Downtown Disney hotels including:
- Star Wars Weekends: Friday – Sunday each weekend from May 16- June 15, 2014 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: opening May 28, 2014 at Magic Kingdom Park
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series: June 8 – July 26, 2014 at Epcot
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 19 – November 10, 2014 at Epcot
These discounted rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes, or gratuities and are subject to availability. To take advantage of “First Responders” rates, you must be a U.S. police office, firefighter, EMT, doctor, or nurse with appropriate ID. To take advantage of “Teachers Appreciation” rates, you must be a K- College teacher or support staff in the U.S. or Canada with appropriate ID.
Are you going to take advantage of the special rates for teachers and first responders at Downtown Disney hotels this summer?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.