Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is the newest attraction at Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was the “crowning jewel” of the New Fantasyland expansion, the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom’s history. This family friendly roller coaster has become an instant classic and is already beloved by many families who have gotten to enjoy the ride. Here are seven fun facts about Seven Dwarfs Mine Train:
- The cottage is based on the dwelling from the film, including its thatched roof, bird houses, and wisteria vine.
- Guests can sort and wash gemstones in the interactive queue, and see the Vault room, a nod to a specific scene in the film.
- Mine cars were designed to appear handmade by the Dwarfs, aged and shaped with an ax.
- The queue features the song “Music In Your Soup,” a tune that was cut from the film, but re-recorded for the attraction.
- The attraction adds a 4th “Disney mountain” to the park. The other three mountains are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain.
- The park’s first “Snow White” attraction was Snow White’s Scary Adventure. Mine Train sports six figures from the previous attraction as a nod to history.
- The mine contains jewels in four different sizes and six different colors- red, green, amber, purple, blue, and clear.
Have you ridden Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom yet? What did you think?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an authorized Disney vacation planner. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.