Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
© 2013 Universal Orlando Resort. All rights reserved.
There is a new 2014 military discount at Universal Orlando. This brand new offer is exclusively for active duty and retired members of the military. Military personnel are able to purchase a one day park to park ticket and receive two days for free! Plus, you can even add a three night stay at Universal’s newest resort, Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package.
Check out the details of the 2014 military discount at Universal Orlando:
Buy a 1-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket and Get 2 Days FREE
- Active duty and retired members of the military and their families can receive two days FREE with the purchase of a 1-day, park-to-park ticket with valid military identification.
- Admission is valid for up to 14 days from first use
- Tickets are available for pick up until November 30, 2014 and must be redeemed by December 14, 2014
Special Military Vacation Packages at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Active duty and retired military personnel can make it a special vacation by adding a stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package starting at $269 per adult
- 1-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket with 2 Days Free ticket offer
- 3-nights stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
- Special military package rates are also available at Universal Orlando’s additional resort hotels Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and select Universal Partner Hotels
Universal Orlando Resort offers a great vacation experience for every member of the family with exciting attractions such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Transformers, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and more!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Orlando’s agency of the year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no oblgiation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.