Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
It can be overwhelming trying to figure out the best way to plan a Disney World vacation. Here are a few of our tips to help you plan a Disney World vacation:
- Choose when to go: There are so many factors to consider when determining when you will take your Disney World vacation. The most important factors you will want to think about are the crowds, weather, and cost. The cost varies depending on the time of year as well as the discounts traditionally available.
- Choose where to stay: There are so many different resorts you can choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. After you have decided what your budget is, you can see which category of resorts fits in your family’s budget. Disney offers value, moderate, deluxe, and deluxe villa accommodations to fit both every budget and every need.
- Choose tickets: You will need to decide how many days of theme park tickets to purchase and if you would like the park hopper option and/or the water parks, fun, and more option. The park hopper option allows you access to all four theme parks for each day that you have theme park tickets. The water parks, fun, and more includes admission to both Disney water parks, Disney Quest, ESPN Wide World of Sports, and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, and both miniature golf courses.
- Choose dining: Disney offers three different dining plans- the Quick Service Dining Plan, the Disney Dining Plan, and the Deluxe Dining Plan. The number of sit down meals, character meals, and signature meals you would like will determine which dining plan is best for you. If you select the Disney Dining Plan or the Deluxe Dining Plan, you will want to make dining reservations 180 days in advance.
- Consider booking with a travel agent: There are many benefits to booking your vacation through an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Most importantly, their services are 100% free to use as they are paid by Disney to help you plan your vacation. We offer discount watching to help you save even more on your vacation, theme park guide maps, an Orlando discount card, autographed pictures of Mickey Mouse or the Disney Princesses for your kids, tips and tricks to help you prepare and get excited, and other gifts for your children.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She would love to help you plan a Disney World vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!