Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Harry Potter fans won’t want to miss the Harry Potter celebration, happening at the Universal Orlando Resort in Florida January 24-26, 2014. At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Harry Potter fans can come to celebrate all of Harry’s adventures at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This exciting event will be three days of unforgettable fun for all ages including interactive experiences, a private evening reception, and more!
- An exciting Harry Potter Film Tribute with select cast members and filmmakers
- Thrilling rides, including Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Dragon Challenge
- Q&A sessions with the cast members and filmmakers
- A wand masterclass hosted by choreographer Paul Harris, duelling instructor for the feature films
- Opportunities to explore Hogwarts™ castle, and shop and dine in Hogsmeade at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
You can purchase a vacation package, including:
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- 3-day park-to-park ticket to both theme parks per day
- Entry to a Private Evening Event held in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, (includes one free Butterbeer and light desserts) (Saturday)
- Reserved area for the Harry Potter Film Tribute (Friday)
- Reserved area for the Q&A sessions (Saturday & Sunday)
- Reserved area for a wand masterclass with Paul Harris
- Early Park Admission◊ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – one hour before the park opens
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks – one per person
- CityWalk Party Pass
Multi-day park to park tickets are also available, which includes access to:
- Harry Potter Film Tribute (Friday)
- A wand masterclass with Paul Harris (first come, first served)
- Q&A sessions (Saturday & Sunday; first come, first served)
- BOTH Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, the 2010, 2011, and 2012 Universal Orlando Travel Agency of the Year. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com!