Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
From the Disney Parks Blog:
Get ready to splash into summer with H2O Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. This exciting glow party has returned once again to the water park, bringing even more flashy, splashy, glow-in-the-dark fun! There will also be exciting new H20 Glow Nights food and beverage options that you won’t want to miss.
During Disney H2O Glow Nights, the park transforms into an electric celebration overflowing with splash-tastic surprises like a DJ dance party, shorter wait times for popular waterslides, and an array of fun Toy Story-themed experiences. Guests can even enjoy character greetings with Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Jessie. And of course, no party would be complete without the FOOD! This year’s menu is bigger and better than ever, featuring a variety of colorful and refreshing beverages as well as a few delicious dishes to munch on. There will even be a special adults-only area at The Wharf where adult partygoers can enjoy live entertainment as well as a full bar with refreshing libations available for purchase.
To help you find all of these yummy items throughout the park, this guide to the H2O Glow Nights food and beverages will give you all of the details!
- Western Beef Brisket, Available at Leaning Palms – Beef brisket, fingerling potatoes, and baby carrots topped with pico de gallo and micro greens
- Pork Kabob, Available at Leaning Palms – Jicama slaw, kumquat preserves, pineapple, and watermelon topped with micro greens
- Chick Kabob, Available at Leaning Palms – Mojo chicken, jicama slaw, kumquat preserves, pineapple, and watermelon topped with micro greens
- Surfs Up Chicken Noodle Salad, Available at Leaning Palms, Typhoon Tilly’s, Snack Shack – Bulgogi chicken, noodle slaw, and lettuce topped with sesame seeds
- Fish Out of Water, Available at Leaning Palms – Baked cod, coconut rice, and baby bok choy topped with lemon butter and micro greens
- Cheese Party Platter, Available at Leaning Palms, Typhoon Tilly’s – Port Salude, smoked cheddar, fontina cheese, smoked gouda, grapes, and crackers
- Bathtub Party Sundae, Available at Happy Landings – Vanilla ice cream, confetti cake, whipped cream, and chocolate rubber ducks topped with sprinkles and served in a novelty bathtub dish
- Woody’s Rootin’ Tootin’ Milkshake, Available at Leaning Palms – Cotton candy milkshake served in a novelty Woody Boot and topped with whipped cream, edible glitter, and a gummy worm
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Blue Raspberry, Available at Typhoon Tilly’s and Snack Shack – Pineapple soft-serve with blue raspberry slushy
- The Glowing Unicorn (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms –Non-alcoholic violet colada with a glow cube, rainbow whipped cream, edible shimmer glitter, and a twist candy lollipop
- Tropical Flash Lemonade (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Tropical smoothie mix with Odwalla Lemonade and a glow cube
- Glow Fusion Punch (Alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Vodka and fruit-based liqueur with grenadine and pineapple juice topped with rainbow popping pearls
- Green Glowrita (Alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Tequila, Granny Smith Apple syrup, and sour mix topped with blueberry popping pearls
- Strawberry Glow Lemonade (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms and High and Dry – Strawberry smoothie mix with Odwalla Lemonade and a glow cube
- Buzz Blaster (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Sprite and green apple popping pearls served with a Buzz Lightyear glow clip
- Galactic Lemonade (Alcoholic), Available at Let’s Go Slurpin’ and Fred’s Dive Bar – Blueberry vodka, blue curaçao, Odwalla Lemonade, and pomegranate juice topped with Sprite and a glow cube
- Party Time Tea (Alcoholic), Available at Let’s Go Slurpin’ – Tennessee whiskey, sweet tea, and lemonade with a glow cube
- Dream Disco Float (Alcoholic), Available at Happy Landings – Hard orange soda, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and edible glitter
- Adult Root Beer Disco Float (Alcoholic), Available at Happy Landings – Hard root beer, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and edible glitter
- Elysian DayGlow IPA Draft (Alcoholic), Available at High and Dry
- Brut de Peche Champagne (Alcoholic), Available at Fred’s Dive Bar – Served in a LED Champagne
- Light-up Popcorn Bucket – Main Change Popcorn Cart
- H2O Glow Nights Light-up Souvenir Cup – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Alien Light-up Souvenir Cup – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Light-up Champagne Glass – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Glow Cubes – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Buzz Lightyear Glow Clip – Leaning Palms
- Woody Boot – Leaning Palms
- Bathtub Party Sundae – Happy Landings
EXCLUSIVE EVENT MERCHANDISE
- H2O Glow Nights Tumbler
- H2O Glow Nights T-Shirt
H2O Glow Nights occurs on select nights starting May 30 through August 24, 2019, at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon from 8-11 p.m. Tickets are $59 per person plus tax for adults and $54 per person plus tax for children ages 3 to 9, when purchased in advance. On the days of the event, the ticket price will be $69 per person plus tax for adults and $64 per person plus tax for children. Tickets are not required for children under age 3.
Which H2O Glow Nights food and beverage options are you most excited to try? Be sure to let us know in the comments!
Pingback: 14 Tips for Disney World Water Parks to Help You Enjoy Your Day