Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Does your family love Harry Potter? Are you confused about visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Are you spending thousands of dollars on a vacation and afraid you will miss something? Are you worried that you are going to be waiting in long lines during your vacation? Looking for time saver tips, money saving tips, and all of the secrets and fun inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? You have come to the right place!
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then you need the Ultimate Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. For less than the cost of a mug of Butterbeer, you can get this comprehensive guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which covers both Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando Resort!
This incredible Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter includes:
- Descriptions of the rides and must do’s
- Insiders tips to help save time during your adventure at Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Descriptions of the stores and hidden gems
- Travel tips to help save money during your Harry Potter vacation
- Harry Potter secrets inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Dining at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, including popular restaurants like Three Broomsticks & Leaky Cauldron
- Must Do’s that you could miss, if you do not read this guide!
- Tips on how to save money at Wizarding World of Harry Potter – one tip will save you the cost of the guide (and then some)!
- So much more…
Is this YOU? Meet the typical family visiting Wizarding World of Harry Potter….
This excited family arrives to Universal Studios around 10 AM and makes their way to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley. Their daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan, wearing her robe and excited for the adventure. They miss the hidden gems in King’s Cross and head right into Diagon Alley. They wait in a 90 minute line to ride Harry Potter & the Escape from Gringotts. They forget to purchase a 2-Park Pass, so they have to spend time upgrading their ticket, so they can ride the Hogwarts Express. They wait in line for 30 minutes at Ollivanders in Hogsmeade. They miss out on Knockturn Alley and the hidden surprise from Moaning Myrtle. They find out during their vacation that they could have dined for breakfast at Three Broomsticks for free. So many frustrations!
This is truly the typical family visiting Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Don’t let this be YOU!
If you are planning a visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this is a must read guide. Once you confirm your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to instantly download your guides. You can then read in your leisure or print for future use. It’s in .pdf format, so you can read it on your smartphone, iPAD, computer, or your Kindle. There are over 33 pages and pictures of insider information from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort. Ready to purchase the Ultimate Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
Planning your Universal Orlando Resort vacation? Don’t miss these helpful articles, too!
- 4 Reasons You Need to Book the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Interactive Wand Guide
- 8 Reasons Why you Need to Ride Hogwarts Express in Both Directions
- 14 Best Experiences in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 12 Toys and Tricks You can Find at Weasleys Wizard Wheezes
- How to Choose the Best Universal Orlando Resort Hotel for Your Family
- 5 Reasons to Add a Day at Universal Orlando Resort to Your Disney World Vacation
- How to Add a Day at Universal Orlando Resort to Your Disney World Vacation