Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Halloween is one of our favorite times of year. From family friendly trick or treating to terrifying haunted houses, there is something for everyone to enjoy for Halloween in Orlando.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park
Get your favorite costume ready and make your plans to live it up—collecting candies, sweets and delightful treats—all while Magic Kingdom park thrills and chills you with special fireworks, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night. Best of all: since this event is “not-so-scary,” children of every age can enjoy the fun!
- Disney’s Not So Scary Spooktacular Fireworks: Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” serves as the host of this all-new nighttime extravaganza, with state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, lighting and dazzling fireworks filling the sky above Magic Kingdom Park
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: Winifred, Mary and Sarah visit the mortal world for an all-new adventure, with a plan to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard.
- “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” which happens twice nightly and features favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best, along with the Disney villains and a cavalcade of fiendishly fun floats
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in Fantasyland is the spot for all of the young partygoers to get their groove on with favorite Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina
- Trick-or-Treat throughout the park
- Exclusive Character Meet and Greets
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort
The World’s Premier Halloween Event
Universal Orlando takes fear to the max. This year, the 80s return with a vengeance with 10 totally terrifying haunted houses, 5 pulse-pounding scare zones and outrageous live entertainment. From cinematic screams to the most horrifying cult classics, there’s no escape from the decade that just won’t die.
- Haunted Houses: Make your way through 10 totally terrifying haunted houses inspired by the biggest names in horror, plus Universal’s own twisted creations.
- Scare Zones: Scareactors will prowl the streets of Universal Studios Florida which will be transformed into 5 pulse-pounding scare zones.
- Entertainment: Catch outrageous live entertainment that will have you crying out for more.
- Attractions: Experience some of the park’s most exciting rides and attractions which will be open during the event.
Halloween Spooktacular at Sea World Orlando
It’s an ocean of Halloween fun for the whole family at SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular®. During this daytime event, families are immersed in an underwater “fantasea” including trick-or-treating, whimsical sea creatures, and more in this family-friendly event that could only come from SeaWorld. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular runs weekends from late September through October and is included in park admission.
- Trick-or-Treating: Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites.
- Trick-or-Treating Bags: Please join in the efforts to protect our seas by bringing a reusable bag or Halloween bucket from home for treats. There will also be an assortment of reusable bags, for $0.99 and up, at select locations.
- Pet’s Ahoy Halloween: A special Halloween version of this side-splitting show features surprise twists, and a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end. Dogs and cats, ducks and doves, potbellied pigs and a few surprise animal guest stars will show you just what SeaWorld Orlando’s encouragement-based training techniques can accomplish.
- Halloween Dance Party: Children join under-the-sea friends for a Halloween Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air.
- Mermaid Grotto: This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with bubbles floating overhead and colorful sea-themed characters. Plus, have the opportunity to meet a mermaid.
Brick or Treat at LeogLand Florida Resort
You can celebrate the spookiest time of the year every weekend in October at LegoLand Florida with trick-or-treating, exclusive character meet and greets and spooktacular treats at LegoLand Florida.
- Brick-or-Treat Trail: Kids can journey through the themed trail with their very own Brick-or-Treat bag to pick up lots of scrumptious candy!
- LEGO Halloween Characters: Meet Halloween exclusive LEGO characters, including Lord Vampyre, Rockin’ Frankenstein, and more!
- Brick-or-Treat Scavenger Hunt: Set out on the Brick-or-Treat Scavenger Hunt to find the LEGO Candy Corn!
- The Tale of Pirates’ Cove Fireworks Spectacular: On every Brick-or-Treat night, watch fireworks transform into LEGO bricks at our fireworks spectacular about the tale of Pirate Cove!
Are you planning to celebrate Halloween in Orlando?