Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Top 7 Pictures to Take at Universal Orlando Resort
From Universal Studios Florida to Islands of Adventure, there are plenty of areas to take pictures throughout Universal Orlando Resort. You’ve probably seen the iconic Universal Globe from multiple angles, the fiery breath of the Ukrainian Ironbelly in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, and every twist and turn of The Incredible Hulk Coaster. There are endless photo opportunities to take advantage of, yet many of the best can go unnoticed. These are some of our favorite insider spots to snap those eye-opening pics. Check out this list of the top seven pictures to take at Universal Orlando Resort:
1. You know him as the one who speaks for the trees and you can find him and his favorite things in Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. That’s right, The Lorax! His Truffula Trees can be an enjoyable sight to see as you exit the Caro-Seuss-el. Try to find yourself a unique angle and you’ll be surprised at what you may capture.
2. The tales of ancient legends and myths come to life when you visit the island known as The Lost Continent at Islands of Adventure. Don’t miss out on Mythos Restaurant, which has an admirable structure you can see from across the inland sea. Most guests only see the front of the structure though, so we recommend taking a stroll to the back of the restaurant for a shot you won’t want to miss.
3. Are you ready to Rockit? No list would be complete without a mention of theHollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster at Universal Studios Florida. This angle often goes uncaptured and it is located near the old Ghostbusters library in the New York section of the park. When facing Rockit’s massive non-inverting loop, make your way to the right and head straight to the back of New York for a shot that (no pun intended) rocks!
4. The Pharos Lighthouse is a park icon that represents the unforgettable journey that is about to happen as you enter Islands of Adventure. While you may consider this a more obvious photo moment, we recommend taking a step back and observing the many angles and areas you can take a picture from. Besides, a night shot has a breathtaking view, don’t you agree?
5. The Lost Continent is such a gem we thought it deserved a second shout-out. With so many unique and unusual backdrops, there are countless spectacles to take pictures of. Come visit at night when the lights are lit and discover the magical opportunities that await.
6. Gringotts and the colossal fiery dragon atop the magical bank are the main draws of many eyes in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. But just off the beaten path is a can’t-miss photo op in Knockturn Alley where the darkness and shadows make your pic look as real as the films. Explore Borgin and Burkes and take advantage of the slower traffic times to get this awesome photo.
7. Welcome to Isla Nublar – home of Jurassic Park. Overlooked by many, this view of the Discovery Center can be found at the very end of the Port of Entry. Simply head towards the water, passing the ride times sign in the process, for a photo that could have been taken straight out of the movie.
Bonus Photo Op:
Watch out for aliens while trying to get a shot in this attraction. MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack is an interactive ride where you have to zap aliens out of the streets of New York before they take over. If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to snag the chance to take a tour of the Immigration Room at the end of the ride where you can snap an exclusive picture like this one.
Next time you pay a visit to Universal Orlando Resort try to look at the park from a different point of view. You never know what you might find!
Is there a unique photo op you think we missed? Let us know in the comments!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.