Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
We are so excited for all of the delicious holiday treats popping up at Disney World! We’ve recently shared a sneak peek of the holiday treats at Disney Springs and the menus for the holiday kitchens at the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. Today, we are sharing all the details on the 2020 Holiday Treats at Magic Kingdom Park!
The Magic Kingdom Park chefs have created new festive tastes this holiday season … and brought back some fan favorites! From delicious cupcakes to reveal a red velvet hidden Mickey and yummy gingerbread churros with apple pie filling to delightful almond macaron Christmas trees, this holiday season at Magic Kingdom Park has a wonderful array of tasty treats! Of course, Orange Bird is back to celebrate the holidays with his own adorable sweet – An Orange Bird Christmas.
All these delicious 2020 holiday treats at Magic Kingdom are available through December 31.
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll – Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll drizzled with red and green icing
- Twice Upon a Cupcake – A confetti Christmas tree tops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet hidden Mickey (new)
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- An Orange Bird Christmas – Orange-scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float – Pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (new)
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Let It Snow Taco – Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (new)
- Christmas Churros – Mini churros topped with red and green sugar
- Fa La La La Funnel Cake – Powdered sugar funnel cake, strawberry topping, whipped cream, and holiday sprinkles (new)
- Belle’s Enchanted Christmas Tree – Almond macarons with cranberry orange filling stacked to create a Christmas tree (new)
Pinocchio Village Haus
- Yule Tide Wishes – Chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate ganache
- Minnie’s Merry Cherry Sundae – Cherry soft–serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, holiday sprinkles, and a Minnie bow (new)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros – Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (new)
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Just a Dream Away – Salted caramel milkshake with silver sugar churro (new)
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Spice Up Your Holiday – Spicy chicken sandwich with slaw, pickles, and Sriracha aïoli with a Santa Mickey-branded brioche bun (new)
Main Street Cart
- Sugar and Spice Churros – Christmas cookie churros with icing and holiday sprinkles served with a side of eggnog (new)
Citrus Cart (located at the Castle Hub)
- Churro Worth Melting For – Cinnamon churros topped with marshmallow fluff and blue sugar (new)
Popcorn Carts (located throughout the park)
- White Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket(new)
Various Quick–Service Locations
- Sven Sipper Cup
Which of these 2020 holiday treats at Magic Kingdom are you most excited to try during your next Disney World vacation?
Thanks Disney Parks Blog!