Are you a golfer looking to play somewhere new or different or just looking to get away? Sceptre Golf’s 2013 Gathering on Southern Greens, is an affordable, one-of-a-kind boutique tour certain to delight anyone longing to test their skill on Ireland’s world-renowned courses. Whether you’re a scratch or a mid-to-high handicap player, The Gathering on Southern Greens provides a unique opportunity for you and a companion (or several companions) to join other enthusiastic golfers on some of the same championship courses that have challenged the game’s greatest players. (In fact, every major course one would want to hit while in Ireland.) Ideal for friends and family, this ultimate golf vacation includes deluxe, 4-star accommodations with breakfast daily, an experienced golf chauffeur, and the camaraderie of others equally determined to conquer Ireland’s legendary courses.
However you test yourself on our specially selected courses – Lahinch Old Course, Tralee, Old Head, Portmarnock Old Course, and the European – The Gathering on Southern Greens is certain to inspire cherished stories you’ll share for a lifetime; even if, like most good golf stories, there’s a wee bit of exaggeration involved.
Here is what is included with the 2013 Gathering on Southern Greens golf vacation:
– 2 nights Old Ground Hotel, Ennis (4-star) (or similar)
– 1 night River Lee Hotel, Cork (4-star)
– 3 nights Croke Park Hotel, Dublin (4-star)(or similar)
– Luxury coach with experienced golf chauffeur
– 6 full Irish breakfasts
– 1 Farewell dinner in Dublin
– Complete golfing program as detailed in the itinerary, including one round per person at Lahinch Old; Tralee; Old Head; Portmarnock Old Course; European Club.
– All local taxes, hotel services charge & porterage for one suitcase and one golf bag per person. Caddies, carts, clubs and gratuities are NOT included.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to start planning your Gathering on Southern Greens golf vacation!