Have you been wanting to take an Alaskan cruise? Disney has just released a new discount for Canadian residents who would like to visit Alaska with Disney Cruise Line!
For a limited time, Canadian residents can enjoy 20% off prevailing rates on the May 24, 2014 Alaska sailing departing from Vancouver, Canada!
This offer is valid for Categories 4A-11B. The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
There are some amazing benefits to sailing Disney Cruise Line to Alaska! On every Disney cruise, you will enjoy attention to detail, family entertainment and world-class hospitality which combine to create an unforgettable vacation that every member of the family is sure to love. When sailing to Alaska aboard the Disney Wonder, you will enjoy:
- Live entertainment, like Broadway-style shows and meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
- Luxurious staterooms with ample space and elegant nautical décor
- Diverse dining options, from elegant restaurants to casual, quick service venues
- Fun and imaginative youth clubs for kids, tweens and teens
- Vista Spa & Salon offering a full menu of rejuvenating therapies
- Sparkling pools and splashtacular play spaces
Please note the following important details:
- Valid on May 24, 2014 9-night Disney Wonder sailing departing from Vancouver, Canada only.
- Rate does not include Government Taxes and Fees of approximately US$106 (subject to change) for 9-Night Alaska cruises, Gratuities or Port Adventures.
- Offer applies to categories 4A – 11B
- Offer excludes suites and categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT).
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or onboard credits.
- Proof of Canada residency required at time of check-in.
- Rates are listed in U.S. Dollars.
- Offer is subject to Disney Cruise Line Booking Terms and Conditions.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist who would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.