Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
It can be hard to eat healthy and nutritious while on vacation, especially with all the delicious sweets you can try! However, Walt Disney World also offers fresh, whole foods in all four theme parks to give your family a variety of choices and encourage a healthy, active lifestyle. So, where can you find healthy snacks at Disney World?
Prince Eric’s Village Market in New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom
- Odwalla lemonade, strawberry-flavored lemonade served with a fruit garnish, bottled juices, waters, and teas.
- Snacks including whole and cut fruits, hummus and chips, Greek yogurt, and fresh veggies and dip.
Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom
- Soy milk, hummus with pretzel chips, light lemonade, mixed fresh fruit, veggies and sliced apples with caramel sauce
Cheshire Cafe in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom
- Bananas and oranges, light lemonade, lowfat milk and Simply Orange juice
Liberty Square Market in Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom
- Baked potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, fresh veggies, lots of fruit (grapes, pineapple, apples, bananas, Clementines), Ocean Spray Craisins and teas and fruit juices
Westward Ho in Frontierland in Magic Kingdom
- Bananas, oranges and Granny Smith apples
Aloha Isle in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom
- Fresh-cut pineapple spears
The Speedway Ice Cream Cart in Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom
- Fresh pineapple and grapes
The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom
- Oranges, bananas, soy milk and Simply Orange Juice
Auntie Gravity’s in Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom
- Strawberry-banana and tropical fruit smoothies
You can also stop by any of the popcorn wagons throughout the park for oranges and crisp apples or the ice cream wagons sell no-sugar-added strawberry bars.
Discovery Island Gardens Kiosk at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Vegan and gluten-free granola bars, cupcakes, cookies and brownies
- Hummus with veggies and all sorts of fresh fruit (plus dining info for guests with food-related allergies)
Harambe Fruit Market in Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Whole and cut fruits and juices
Mr. Kamal’s kiosk in Asia at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Hummus and veggies, edamame salad, and Asian noodle salad
Mission Space cart in Epcot
- Ocean Spray Craisins and Ocean Spray Trail Mix
Space Ice Cream in Future World in Epcot
- Mixed fruit (apple, watermelon and cantaloupe)
African Cool Post in Epcot
- Perry’s Power Pack, a “Phineas and Ferb“-themed lunch box with Smuckers PB&J Uncrustable, carrot sticks, Dannaon Danimals strawberry yogurt and Minute Maid Apple Juice
Disney’s Hollywood Studios serves whole and cut fruits and veggies, granola bars, Ocean Spray Craisins and Ocean Spray Trail Mix at carts throughout the park. You can also purchase smoothies made with nonfat yogurt at KRNR the Rock Station on Sunset Boulevard.
Where is your favorite spot to get “better for you” goodies at Disney World?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney World vacation. She can make all of your dining reservations for you as part of your package! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com!