Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- New! Chalk Art at Downtown Disney – Add a dash of color to your weekend when Limited Time Magic presents the Downtown Disney Chalk Art Festival! Watch in wonder as talented artists intricately transform flat concrete walkways into canvases for their dazzling works. This is your chance to marvel at the eyecatching creations as they carefully come together, crafted entirely from chalk and other materials. And while visiting Downtown Disney area, stop by the Art of Disney Gallery and celebrate with artist Greg McCullough as he appears for signings—from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM, October 2 to October 6, 2013. Meet the mind behind the art as Walt Disney World Resort showcases the release of new pieces in his collection. It’s all happening for a limited time, courtesy of Limited Time Magic!
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Disney recently kicked off the super popular Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. This event is free with your paid admission into Epcot. You can enjoy food and beverages around the World Showcase, cooking sessions, and so much more.
- Sofia the 1st at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- If you have a little princess that is a fan of Sofia the 1st, you can now get a makeover at Downtown Disney inspired by her. Be sure to make reservations for this experience.
- Transportation from Animal Kingdom to Downtown Disney – Disney is testing through
October 31. They are providing bus transportation (round trip) from Animal Kingdom Theme
Park to Downtown Disney. You can then take a bus from Downtown Disney back to your resort
or back to the Animal Kingdom parking lot.
- Disney MagicBands – Disney is still testing the MagicBands at select resorts.
- Princess Fairytale Hall – This new location for our favorite Princesses at Magic Kingdom Park
opened last week. This is a perfect spot to see Cinderella, Rapunzel, and other Disney
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – This popular special events for families is runningthroughout September and October at Magic Kingdom Park. This event runs from 7 PM – midnight.
- Renovations – Learn about the latest renovations at Disney World, before you plan your trip or before you head down for your vacation.
- Peter Pan Closed 09/30/13 - 11/13/13
- Walt Disney World Railroad Closed 09/30/13 - 10/20/13
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground 09/03/13 - 11/19/13
Disney’s All Star Sports Resort
- End Zone Food Court Closed 08/05/13 - 12/20/13
- Arcade Closed 07/29/13 - 12/20/13
Downtown Disney® Area
- Capt’n Jacks Closed 08/18/13 - TBD
Disney Golf Courses
- Disney’s Palm Golf Course Closed 06/12/13 - midNovember
Universal Orlando Resort
- Halloween Horror Nights - If you love zombies, Halloween Horror Night is the special event for you! This event runs select evenings through October. For this special event, separate admission is required. You can enjoy themed haunted houses, scare zones, your favorite Universal Studios rides, and much more. Call Destinations in Florida for more information about booking Halloween Horror Nights or a VIP Package.
- Despicable Me - Do your kids love the Minions? You can now book one of 18 themed rooms at Portofino Bay Hotel (opening on October 1) with the Despicable Me theme.
Disneyland in California
- New! Chalk Art at Disneyland - Add a dash of color to your weekend when Limited Time Magic presents the Downtown Disney Chalk Art Festival! Watch in wonder as talented artists intricately transform concrete walkways into a series of canvases for their works. This is your chance to marvel at each eyecatching creation as they’re carefully crafted together from chalk, paint andother materials. Plus, you can even meet popular artist Miss Mindy—from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM, October 4-5, 2013—as the Disneyland Resort celebrates the release of some new pieces in her collection at WonderGround Gallery, in addition to a special artist showcase by Haunted Memories—from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, October 56, 2013. It’s all happening for a limited time, only at Downtown Disney District!
- Renovations - Click on this pdf to download the latest renovations at Disneyland.