Have you booked a Disney World vacation within the last 30 days? If so, you can transfer your reservation to us and receive a FREE Disney gift card! How would you use the extra spending money during your trip? With up to $100 more to spend during your Disney World vacation, you can get that Vera Bradley you’ve been dreaming of or treat yourself to a massage! The following gift cards will be awarded for the following packages:
- $25 gift card for packages totaling $2,000-$2,999
- $50 gift card for packages totaling $3,000-$3,999
- $75 gift card for packages totaling $4,000-$4,999
- $100 gift card for packages totaling $5,000+
When you transfer your reservation, nothing changes! The package exactly like you booked it, including the cost, remains the same. However, you can take advantage of the extra perks of using a travel agent. You may be wondering though why you should you use a travel agent, or more specifically an authorized Disney vacation planner?
- My services are FREE to you as I am paid by Disney
- I can offer dining suggestions and help make your dining reservations
- I can help with customized itinerary planning to determine which days are best for each park
- You will receive more FREE gifts like an Orlando discount card, theme park maps, and gifts for your kids
- I monitor for any new discounts to be released and then automatically apply discounts to make sure you get the best deal possible on your trip
In order to transfer your vacation, you must have booked directly with Disney within the last 30 days and not paid your vacation in full. The gift card is awarded based on the total before airfare. This offer is available through August 30, 2014!
Are you ready to transfer your Disney World vacation? Email email@example.com to request your Transfer Form!