Disney’s Viva Navidad at California Adventure is running for the second year and is very popular with Disneyland Resort Guests. Here are the top five reasons to visit Viva Navidad at Disney California Adventure Park:
1. The Three Caballeros: You can meet The Three Caballeros, Donald, Jose and Panchito, at Viva Navidad!
2. Live Music: The traditional Mariachi, Norteño and other regional music groups perform at Viva Navidad are as much fun to watch as they are to listen to!
3. Viva Navidad Street Party: The “Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party” is held in Paradise Garden several times each day. You can see the Three Caballeros, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Brazilian samba dancers and drummers and enormous mojiganga puppets!
4. Traditional Folklorico Dance: Viva Navidad features traditional Folklorico dance troupes from across the region every weekend. These talented dancers come dressed to impress in brightly colored costumes.
5. Great Food: There are unique dishes available just for this special event. Paradise Garden Grill offers a special menu exclusively for Viva Navidad.
Have you ever been to Viva Navidad at California Adventure? What was your favorite part?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.