You can visit some amazing destinations all over the world while only having to unpack once with Disney Cruise Line. Whether you are looking for a tropical getaway, an adventure to the scenic glaciers of Alaska, or a way to take in the history and culture of Europe, Disney Cruise Line can take you there. Outside of the incredible places that you can visit during your cruise, there are some unique features exclusive to Disney Cruise Line that make it a great vacation for the whole family.
Here are the top five things that we love about Disney Cruise Line:
- Castaway Cay: Castaway Cay is Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas. You get to stop here on all of Disney’s Bahamian and Caribbean cruises out of Florida. This island offers a family beach, adults only beach, kids club, two play areas, Disney characters, and so much more. Plus, most of the food and drinks are included with your cruise fare so you can enjoy the day without added expense.
- Food (and drinks): All of your meals, including room service, are included with your cruise fare. We’re not talking about basic theme park food, either. You can choose simple options like burgers or pizza for lunch, but your dinners are fine dining experiences. And who wouldn’t love the unlimited ice cream onboard?!
- Kids clubs: With special programming available all day and one-of-a-kind spaces designed just for them, chances are that your kids your kids won’t want to leave Disney’s Oceaneer Club or Lab! Your kids can pilot the Millenium Falcon on the Disney Dream, partake in the MARVEL Super Hero Academy on the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, and Disney Fantasy, or join Anna, Elsa, and Olaf for Frozen fun on the Disney Wonder.
- Pirate Night: Exclusive to Disney Cruise Line, Pirate Night offers a themed dinner menu, unique programming, and the only fireworks at sea! With the whole family encouraged to dress up to partake in this special evening, it is a one-of-a-kind experience that only Disney can offer.
- Onboard Entertainment: There are special activities from morning until night on a Disney cruise and most require no additional cost. From character meet and greets (without the crazy lines in the theme parks), movies, Broadway-style evening shows, and more, you’ll never find yourself without anything to do on a Disney cruise.
There are so many things to love about Disney Cruise Line! What is your favorite part of a Disney cruise?