The major expansion project at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii, is now complete! You can now enjoy even more outstanding experiences such as the infinity pool, dynamic splash zone and new dining options, all in a beautiful Hawaiian paradise!
The Waikolohe Valley pool area now offers even more fun experiences and dining options, including:
- Ka Maka Grotto: A themed family pool that features an infinity edge, a misty grotto with beautiful sunset views, and an after-dark experience with glittering lights
- Keiki Cove: A kids’ splash zone that was designed to resemble a tidal pool, complete with images of tidal pool creatures on the pool floor, rainbow water jets, and hidden menehune (the legendary “little people” of the islands)
- Ulu Cafe: A poolside dining venue where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, complete with an outdoor patio that offers a beautiful ocean view
- Wailana Pool: An adult-exclusive pool area, which was previously the quiet pool
- Additional deck space, chairs, chaises and cabanas around the new water features
Aulani now has two new quick-service dining venues:
- Ulu Cafe: a poolside location that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an outdoor patio with a beautiful ocean view
- Little ‘Opihi’s: a beachside eatery with convenient “grab-and-go” choices
The newest store at Aulani is Hale Manu, which means “bird house” in Hawaiian because it offers merchandise that is “as exquisite as the birds of Hawai’i.” This shop features a variety of high-end goods and gifts. You can find Hale Manu just off the Maka‘ala (lobby) and across from Kālepa’s Store.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore, an authorized Disney vacation planner. She would love to help you plan your Hawaiian getaway so you can experience the newly expanded Aulani. Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com.