You can now get a third day free at Universal Orlando Resort! Universal has brought back their popular third day free offer for both United States and Canada residents which gives guests a third day FREE with the purchase of a two day theme park ticket. You can use this extra day for more time in the casting spells in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, causing mayhem with the minions, or battle with Transformers in Universal Orlando’s two amazing theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
The new offer that includes the third day free at Universal Orlando with the purchase of a two day ticket includes:
- Three days’ access to both Universal Orlando theme parks
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
- The opportunity to upgrade with the purchase of a combo ticket to experience either Orlando’s premier waterpark Wet n’ Wild or the Blue Man Group show, featuring incredible live performances and music
- Available for purchase through June 7, 2015
- Tickets are valid for 14 days from the first use – must be used in full by June 20, 2015
- Block out dates apply December 26, 2014 – January 3, 2015
OR you can take advantage of the third day free at Universal Orlando with a vacation package. Make it a special vacation by adding a stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package starting at $425 per adult, tax inclusive. The vacation package also includes:
- 2-Day, Park-to-Park with 3rd Day Free ticket offer
- 3-nights stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens
There are also special vacation package rates available at Universal Orlando’s additional resort hotels Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, and Hard Rock Hotel as well as select Universal Partner Hotels.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Orlando’s agency of the year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.