The end of a day at the parks sometimes calls for a celebratory cocktail. Maybe you were able to conquer your fears and ride Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. Or you’re just toasting the lasting memories you’ve just created. And sometimes, you just need to lower your revolutions after an excitement-packed day.
Whatever the case may be, you’re in luck. Universal Orlando Resort has several fun happy hours to choose from, all with top-notch service and beautiful settings.
Here are our top five favorite spots for happy hour at Universal Orlando Resort:
- Emeril’s at Universal CityWalk – Daily, 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
It’s Mardi Gras every day at this New Orleans-inspired eatery. You’ll find half-priced well cocktails and bottled beers, and special prices for glasses of wine (red and white), specialty cocktails (changing seasonally) and a delicious selection of small plates.
- The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel — Monday–Saturday, 1 p.m.–5 p.m., All day Sunday
Happy hour includes a selection of draft beers, house wines and some specialty martinis and yummy Bloody Mary’s.
- Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar at Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Located on the lobby level overlooking the pool area, Orchid Court Lounge is furnished with hand-carved furniture and adorned with beautiful orchids. Its sunset Sake and Sushi happy hour is a must after a day of rides.
- Jake’s American Bar at Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Daily, 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
This bar is a temple to craft beer. During happy hour, enjoy $3 off all craft bottled and canned beers and $2 off all draft beers, including Jake’s American Red Lager.
- Swizzle at Cabana Bay Beach Resort – Daily, opening – 7 p.m.
This retro-themed bar, located in the hotel lobby, offers a unique take on classic cocktails from a bygone era. Happy hour includes specials on house wines and well cocktails, as well as some specialty liquors.
These specials are subject to availability. Don’t hesitate to call any of the bars to confirm. But do it soon and try these out. We all deserve more happy hours in our lives. Cheers!
Where is your favorite spot for happy hour at Universal Orlando Resort?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.