The 2013 Britain Sampler by Sceptre Tours offers you the best of this great land. Guided sightseeing shows you all the famous landmarks in London: Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and visits to St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Changing of the Guard, if held. Head southwest to admire the breathtaking gardens at Henry VIII’s Hampton Court Palace, then venture on to prehistoric Stonehenge, the Roman excavations of Bath, the Cotswolds village of Stow, Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon, and picturesque Llangollen in North Wales. Travel north through the Lake District, pausing in Wordsworth’s Grasmere and Gretna Green before arriving in Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital. Admire the Crown Jewels at Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace. In medieval York, enjoy a walking tour that features York Minster and the narrow Shambles. Then, return to London by way of the market town of Stamford and the university city of Cambridge.
Here is a look at what is included on a Britain Sampler vacation with Sceptre Tours:
- 2 nights Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, London
- 1 night Bath Hilton, Bath
- 1 night Mercure Chester East
- 2 nights Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street
- 1 night Mercure York Fairfield Manor
- 1 night Hilton London Metropole, London
- Private luxury motorcoach with air-conditioning, extra leg room and emergency washroom
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Full English/Scottish breakfast daily; 3 three-course dinners with choice of menus, including a Welcome Dinner in Bath
- Complete sightseeing program as detailed in the itinerary including: London – guided sightseeing; Hampton Court gardens; Stonehenge; Salisbury; Bath; Stow-on-the-World; Stratford-Upon-Avon; Llangollen; Chester – walking tour; Grasmere; Gretna Green; Edinburgh – guided sightseeing; Abbotsford; Jedburgh; York – walking tour Stamford; Cambridge.
- All local taxes, hotel service charges, carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare, and porterage of one suitcase per person. Gratuities are NOT included.
Email email@example.com for more information on a 2013 Britain Sampler vacation!