At SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration™ carols fill the air, a sea of lighted trees sparkles over the lake in a wintery, watery wonderland, and world-famous skaters twirl on ice. With festive food, stunning live shows, and delightful entertainment inspired by the natural world, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where holiday memories are made. Stroll the lakeside Christmas Market and savor the cinnamon and spice holiday scents of delicious treats as you shop for unique, artisan-crafted gifts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Applies to the official hotels of SeaWorld. Taxes, service fees and parking not included. Room type, hotel and dates selected are subject to availability. Rates subject to change. Other restrictions apply. ©2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next Sea World Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.
An 18-month long celebration is now happening at all three Sea World parks in honor of Sea World’s 50th anniversary. Sea World Parks & Entertainment are hosting this multi-park celebration to commemorate the original Sea World’s opening in San Diego in March 1964.
Sea World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, featuring a Sea of Surprises™, began on March 21, 2014. All three SeaWorld parks (San Diego, Orlando and San Antonio) are sharing in the excitement throughout the 18-month event that celebrates some of the most memorable SeaWorld experiences.
SeaWorld has delighted guests with unique entertainment, thrilling rides and up-close encounters with marine animals. During Sea World’s 50th Anniversary, visitors are invited to take part in the celebration through new interactive experiences, shows and pathway performances, even more up-close animal encounters throughout the park and the SeaWorld “Surprise Squad” treating guests with prizes every day.
- A new night-time Shamu Show will debut at all three SeaWorld parks this year, starting on March 8 at SeaWorld San Antonio, March 21 at SeaWorld San Diego and June 21 at SeaWorld Orlando. The show will include new killer whale behaviors along with new lighting and video aspects.
- In addition to the new iconic Shamu show, the parks have new entertainment elements including a 50th Celebration theme for the ski show at SeaWorld San Antonio and a new Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation show at SeaWorld Orlando.
- SeaWorld San Diego will celebrate 50 years by completely transforming the park’s arrival experience. The creation of Explorer’s Reef™, which opened in March, will immediately immerse park guests into an undersea oasis. From the moment they enter the park, guests can connect with the sea through multiple touch pools featuring shark pups, rays, skates and delicate little cleaner fish.
- SeaWorld guests are often greeted by an animal ambassador, many of whom were orphaned or injured in the wild and given a second chance thanks to the SeaWorld Rescue Team. As part of SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration, there will be more surprise encounters with animal ambassadors throughout the day. A pair of Magellanic penguins, a lemur, or even a parade of flamingos could surprise guests at any moment at all three SeaWorld locations.
- SeaWorld is known for amazing animal shows and each park will have something new for the 50th celebration. Even park pathways will come to life with spontaneous entertainment at unexpected moments, including performers with sea-inspired costumes and props, a bubble brigade and splash mob.
- The SeaWorld “Surprise Squad” will roam the SeaWorld parks on a daily basis giving away prizes and special gifts. Guests could receive exclusive access to rides or behind-the-scenes experiences, celebration t-shirts or Shamu-themed merchandise, reserved show seating and more.
- To showcase SeaWorld’s commitment to the environment and passion for protecting the ocean, a series of giant sea life sculptures will be displayed throughout the parks. SeaWorld commissioned environmental art group Washed Ashore for a collection of larger-than-life sea-themed sculptures – many weighing more than half a ton. The materials used to create these pieces come from the billions of pounds of garbage – mostly plastics – that wind up in our oceans. These amazing works of art point to the urgent need to protect marine animals from such dangers and preserve their ocean habitats.
- As part of its continuing commitment to new technology that enhances the guest experience, SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration will include new ways for fans to connect to the parks and each other though digital devices. The parks will be launching a variety of enhancements, from interactive apps that provide fun new ways to experience the park to new games and video content.
Would you like to visit Sea World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration? You can plan a visit around this celebration or just visit for a day during your Orlando vacation!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.
Would you like to ring in the New Year in Orlando? Here are some of the great ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve in and around Orlando!
- Walt Disney World Resort hosts a special presentation of the “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” lights, lasers and fireworks show at Epcot. You could also head over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney area for more show-stopping spectacles. You can celebrate New Year’s Eve with an evening of fun, games, music and dancing at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park at Downtown Disney.
- SeaWorld Orlando is throwing a big New Year’s Eve party complete with a spectacular live music celebration and a bold fireworks display.
- Universal CityWalk’s Rock the New Year! features live performances , food and a champagne toast. You can “bid a fond farewell to 2013 with incredible food and live performances. Between shows, dine on all-you-can-eat gourmet cuisine, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp and decadent desserts. You’ll also enjoy live entertainment in every club, a midnight champagne toast, and more!”
- LEGOLAND’s “Kids’ New Year’s Eve” lets your kids rock out with a DJ Dance Party and watch LEGO fireworks at just the right time for them, “midnight KST (Kid Standard Time)”, otherwise known as 7 p.m. EST. Plus, these fire works will “explode into millions of tiny LEGO bricks with special 3D viewing glasses.”
It’s not too early to start planning your New Year’s Eve 2014 celebration! You could attend one of these great celebrations next year and ring in the new year the right way!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next Orlando vacation at no cost to you! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Save Up To 30% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels This Fall: Book your room only or package reservation and save up to 30% off Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels for stays most nights Sept. 29 – Nov 22, 2013, and Nov 30 – Dec. 23, 2013. You can book a room only or upgrade to a package with tickets. You can even add one of the Disney Dining Plans for additional savings. The booking window is Aug. 1 – Nov. 3, 2013 for travel Nov. 10 – Nov. 22, 2013 and Nov. 30 – Dec. 23, 2013
- NEW!! Play Stay and Dine – Discounts room, tickets and dining plan. Must have tickets for length of stay to get that portion discounted (staying 4 days/3 nights must have 4 day ticket, etc) For Most Stays January 5-March 5 2014 3 Night Minimum Stay Required Excluded: ALL OF Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Villas & Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground. MUST BOOK BY DECEMBER 31st
- NEW!! ROOM ONLY DISCOUNT – Jan 5-April 12 2014
Values 15% off, Moderates 20% off, Deluxe 30% off, Deluxe Villas 35% off
Excluded Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Villas & Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground. MUST BOOK BY DECEMBER 31st
- Florida Resident Fall & Winter Rates: Florida Residents can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays through December 14, just in time for the holiday season.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels most nights from Sept. 29 2013 through Sept. 27 2014 time-frame. Service members can also get up to six 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option for just $169.00, Four-Day Water Park and More Tickets for $169.00 or Four-Day Park Hopper Tickets plus the Water Park and More Option for $198.00 at their base ticket sales office.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Special Castaway Club Member Offer: Disney Cruise Line® Castaway Club Members can receive a US $100 onboard credit when they book a 4- or 5-night Disney Magic® cruise departing from Miami Nov. 1 – Dec. 18, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24 and Dec. 8, 2013). They can use their credit for a variety of onboard activities and experiences, including spa treatments, shopping, adults-only dining and more!
- Special Rates for Cruises from Miami – Be among the first to experience the newly reimagined Disney Magic® with new spaces and surprises to delight kids, adults and families! 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises: Starting from $99 per person, per day / $495 total, based on double occupancy for Category IGT, Inside Stateroom with Restrictions, on most sail dates Oct. 27 – Nov. 15, 2013. Booking Window: Must book through October 20, 2013
- Get 5 Nights for the Price of 4: That’s one more night to enjoy all there is to see and do at Aulani that’s already included in the cost of your vacation, including the Waikolohe Valley Pools, Aunty’s Beach House kid’s club, peaceful Ko Olina Cove, and family entertainment, such as Starlit Hui show and ‘Ohana outdoor movie nights. Book this offer by Oct. 15, 2013, for stays most nights Oct. 1- Nov. 23, 2013 or Dec. 1-15, 2013.
- NEW!! Get 4 nights for the price of 3 plus breakfast daily for 2 at the newly expanded Aulani – For a limited time, when you purchase a minimum 4-night stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, you’ll get the 4th night free* – including breakfast daily for two adults at the new Ulu Cafe. Book this offer by Jan. 15, 2014, for stays most nights Jan. 5 – April 7, 2014.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Save up to 30% on Universal Resorts: Discounts begin at 3 nights at any of the three Universal Orlando® Resort deluxe hotels during the best days to vacation. Plus take advantage of $150 in hotel savings including discounts on food, drinks, spa treatments and more! Vacation dates include: 08/18 – 10/3 11/11 – 12/19, 2013.
- ENDING SOON!! FREE Dining – Enjoy 2 FREE Days of the Universal Dining Plan valid in both Universal Orlando® theme parks as well as select locations in Universal CityWalk®, when you and your family stay a minimum of 4-Nights at a Universal Partner Hotel with this exclusive Vacation Package! Hurry, offer valid for purchase now – 10/14/13. Valid for travel now – 11/24/13 and 12/2 – 12/19/13.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
Sea World Discounts
- Add a day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10: Add a second day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10 more within 7 days of your first visit.
- SeaWorld Orlando $50 Weekday Ticket: Enjoy 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando weekdays Monday thru Friday beginning August 1, 2013 through December 20, 2013. Advance purchase only. Not available at the park. Valid for 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando on weekdays only. Ticket expires December 20, 2013.
- Expedition Antarctica at SeaWorld®: Experience the Freeze! Package includes free Quick Queue (front-of-the-line) at SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, dining at the Expedition Café, a free photo and a third hotel night FREE!
- SeaWorld + Aquatica Add Aquatica for just $40: Enjoy unlimited access to the sights and splashes of SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ during your vacation.
- Free Food: Book your Sea World Package at a partner hotel and get the All Day Dining for FREE. Add a day at Aquatica and eat there free, too!
- Kids Free, PLUS 2nd Visit Free, through 12/25: SeaWorld is the place for families this holiday season. And now, enjoy one free kid’s admission (ages 3-9) with each full-paid adult admission ticket.
- Save $10 on Sea World Tickets: Pre-order your Sea World tickets and save $10 off per ticket. You can also print your Sea World tickets, so you do not have to wait in any lines once you arrive to the park. Plus, even better, your 2nd day at Sea World is free!
- 5 Incredible Parks, 1 Ticket, Orlando’s Best Vacation Value: See more for less! This package features the Orlando FlexTicket, offering unlimited admissions to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and Wet’n Wild during your stay. Perfect for your Orlando vacation. Stay at least 5 nights and enjoy the best of Orlando! Plus, free transportation and other great benefits available when you choose an Official Hotel of SeaWorld. Package requires a 10-day advance purchase. Stay a minimum of 5 nights and as an added value, your 5th night is FREE!
Are you planning an Orlando vacation and looking to add something else to your week of fun? You can now purchase a Sea World Orlando Weekday ticket for only $50! This ticket is valid Monday through Fridays now through December 20, 2013.
You must purchase this ticket in advance as it is not available at the park. This will also save you time from having to wait in long lines when you arrive at the park.
Plus, you can add the all day dining deal to your ticket! The All Day Dining Deal includes a wristband that allows you to enjoy “All You Care To Eat and Drink All Day” at participating restaurants. You can add this option for $32.99 per adult and $17.99 per child to your theme park admission.
- Participating Restaurants include Voyager’s Smokehouse (except Baby Back Ribs), Spice Mill, Terrace Café, Mango Joe’s, Seaport Pizza, and Seafire Inn.
Contact me today to purchase these discounted Sea World Orlando tickets at email@example.com!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida and would love to help you plan your Orlando vacation. She specializes in Disney Parks, Universal Orlando, Sea World Parks and Resorts, and LegoLand. Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!