Disney has also recently released a room discount which can help you save up to 30% at Disney World hotels for select dates from September through December 2013.
You can save up to 30% at Disney World hotels for stays most nights September 29 – November 22, 2013 and November 30 – December 23, 2013:
- Save up to 30% at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort (including Villas)
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (including Bay Lake Towers), Disney’s Beach Club Resort (including Villas), Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort
You can also save on the family suites at Disney’s new Art of Animation Resort most nights September 29 – October 5, October 20 – November 2, November 10 – 22 and December 15 – 23, 2013:
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Book by September 15, 2013 for travel September 29 – November 9, 2013
- Book by November 3 2013 for travel November 10 – November 22, 2013 and Novemeber 30 – December 23, 2013
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney vacation! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
For the first-time ever, Disney has released two special offers for Disney Visa card holders and you can choose which discount will work best for your family! I already told you that you can get free dining at Walt Disney World later this year, but you can also receive a resort room discount for your 2013 Disney World vacation when you use your Disney Visa!
More magic for Disney Visa Cardholders! If free dining is not available or a good fit for your vacation to Disney World, you can also save with another discount saving you up to 30% off your hotel. This discount may be a better deal than the free dining, especially if you are staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort. As your Disney Specialist, I will price both options to make sure you are saving the most money during your vacation! This hotel discount is available for travel between 8/15/13 – 9/28/13.
The discounts include:
- 5% off Disney’s All Star Movies, Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (select rooms), Bay Lake Tower, and select rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 15% off Disney’s Art of Animation Family Suites
- 20% off Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s All Star Music, Disney’s All Star Sports, Disney’s Contemporary (select rooms), Disney’s Grand Floridian, and Disney’s Polynesian Resorts
- 25% off Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Disney’s Coronado Springs, and Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resorts
- 30% off Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Old Key West, Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Saratoga Springs, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You can add tickets and Disney Dining Plans to your package for additional savings.
For this resort discount, Disney has a few blacked out resorts including campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, 3-Bedroom Villas, and Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
For this discount, you must pay your $200 and final payment using your Disney Visa Card. This discount expires on July 31, 2013.
Call us at 734-771-1290 to book today or request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page! You can always email me at email@example.com as well!