Beginning next month, in October 2013, Norwegian Cruise Line will be back to sailing in the Caribbean all year round. You can choose from five different embarkation ports as well as eight award-winning Freestyle ships, which includes three of their newest, most exciting ships. The Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Epic and Norwegian Getaway will be arriving in 2014. There’s never been a better time to Cruise Like a Norwegian.
All of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Caribbean itineraries offer island time in paradise, along with:
- The ultimate convenience of five embarkation cities – Boston, Miami, New Orleans, New York and Tampa
- Norwegian’s exclusive Freestyle Dining with up to 29 unique dining options, plus no fixed dining times
- A wide variety of flexible accommodations, from the private-access luxury of The Haven to chic Studios designed specifically for the solo traveler in addition to a wide range of family accommodations
- Incredible onboard entertainment, including offering the most Broadway shows at sea
- Nickelodeon entertainment (a Norwegian exclusive) on five of their ships to the Caribbean
- Lots of things to see and do including award-winning spas, Aqua Parks, rock walls, bowling, Sports Complexes and much, much more
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore. She would love to help you plan your next Norwegian Cruise Line Caribbean vacation at no cost to you! Email email@example.com to request your free, no obligation quote.