Walt Disney World Resort has so many delicious dining options, from elegant multi-course meals at fine dining establishments to tasty snacks and treats. No matter what your taste buds prefer, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Disney World! It is so hard to pick just my top five, but these are, in my opinion, the best snacks at Disney World.
- Dole Whip Float: The Dole Whip (pineapple ice cream) only gets better when you add fresh Dole pineapple juice. This treat can only be found at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Magic Kingdom Park so be sure to stop when you have the chance.
- Plaza Ice Cream Sundae: There are a number of ice cream flavors to choose from here such as vanilla, chocolate, birthday cake, mint chocolate chip, and more. You can then choose your sundae toppings and even have it served in a freshly made waffle bowl. This is a great treat to enjoy during Festival of Fantasy parade, Main Street Electrical Parade, or Wishes.
- Cupcakes: You can get cupcakes from a variety of locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, but my favorite is Starring Rolls at Hollywood Studios. They often have limited time offerings (seasonal), but always have some “staples” like the Butterfinger cupcake or the Red Velvet cupcake.
- Caramel Corn: You can get warm, fresh caramel corn from Karamel Kuche inside the Germany pavilion at Epcot. Even if you aren’t a fan of caramel, I highly recommend stopping in for the free smells.
- Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich: Most people love the Mickey Ice Cream Bar, but another great treat is the Mickey ice cream sandwich which has cookies and cream ice cream filled between two soft chocolate cookies.
What do you think the best snacks at Disney World are?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Call her at 734-771-1290 or email her at email@example.com for your free, no obligation quote.