One of my favorite annual events at the Disney World Resort is The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. The Flower and Garden Festival is held every spring and will run from March 4 through May 17, 2015. The festival is included with regular theme park admission and features thousands of flowers and topiaries, seminars, food kiosks, concerts, and more! The Garden Rocks Concert Series line-up has recently been announced and there will be eleven different bands performing in 2015.
Performances for the Garden Rocks Concert Series can be seen at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The concerts, along with the festival, are included with Epcot admission. Check out this year’s shcedule:
- March 6-8: Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- March 13-15: Pablo Cruise “Love Will Find a Way”
- March 20-22: En Vogue “Free Your Mind”
- March 27-29: Starship “We Built This City”
- April 3-5: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 10-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 17-19: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- April 24-26: The Guess Who “These Eyes”
- May 1-3: Taylor Dayne “Tell It to My Heart”
- May 8-10: Little River Band “Lady”
- May 15-17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
Who would you like to see at the Garden Rocks Concert Series at this year’s Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.