- There is NO COST to you!
- Each location certifies Travel Agents
- We are Experts in our specialties (Hawaii, cruises, all-inclusives, and more!)
- We know all the Promotions and Special Offers- Seriously, we get daily emails
- We do the boring research, pricing options, and more, then report back to you
- We offer suggestions and will plan your trip with as much detail as you want
- Free Gifts! – Really, why wouldn’t you want free things?
- No Stress Vacation Planning
- No hours spent researching
- Knowledgeable advice on restaurants, park tours, and more
- Travel Agents work around your schedule and budget
In 2013, Adventures by Disney encourages you to bring the whole family along on multi-generational departures to Italy, London/Paris and Ireland.
While all Adventures by Disney tours are designed for families, these specialized adventures are specifically tailored to support the needs of groups traveling with multiple generations.
Each departure features a professional photographer on-hand throughout the adventure to capture memory-making moments. And, you will experience the Disney Differences that Adventures by Disney is known for, including dedicated Adventure Guides, knowledgeable local experts, hands-on educational activities, VIP privileges, private ground transportation and extraordinary accommodations.
With all of the details planned in advance, it’s easy for grandparents and parents to relax and immerse themselves in the most valuable experience of all –quality time with their family.
Adventures by Disney presents three multi-generational departures, created with the whole family in mind:
The Emerald Isle
Aug. 13, 2013 – 8 Days/7 Nights
Dublin, Cashel, Killarney and Newmarket-on-Fergus
Families will feel like they have reached a pot of gold as they discover the treasures of Ireland with Adventures by Disney. With excursions through legendary castles and authentic Irish dancing lessons, one can’t help but embrace the luck of the Irish.
Cities of Knights and Lights
July 22, 2013 – 8 Days/7 Nights
London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Paris and Versailles
Your Clients will step into the stories of fairy tale characters and kings in two of the most magical cities in Europe. From Buckingham Palace to the Eiffel Tower, Westminster Abbey to the Notre Dame Cathedral, they will experience unforgettable sites through hands-on experiences designed just for families.
July 18, 2013 – 9 Days/8 Nights
Rome, Orvieto, Tuscany, Artimino, Florence and Venice
From exploring the masterpieces of Rome to pasta-making with an Italian chef and floating along the grand canals of Venice, you will experience the spirit of Italy from the moment they arrive.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information or to book your Adventures by Disney vacation!