If you will be in Orlando for New Year’s Eve, you can ring in the new year at the DisneyQuest New Year’s Eve Party at Downtown Disney. Wreck-It-Ralph and Vanellope will usher in 2014 along with Buzz Lightyear and Chip ‘n’ Dale at the DisneyQuest New Year’s Eve Party!
You can experience 5 floors of virtual landscapes, 3-D encounters and classic video games while you celebrate the New Year!
The party gets underway at 8:00 PM on December 31, 2013 at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, located in the heart of the Downtown Disney area, and keeps going until 1:00 AM on New Year’s Day.
Admission to this fun-filled evening includes:
- Access to all DisneyQuest attractions and video games, including CyberSpace Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold and the Fix-It Felix console games from the Disney film Wreck-It Ralph, available for a limited time only
- Meet-and-greets with some popular Disney Characters, such as Chip ‘n Dale, Buzz Lightyear and Wreck-It Ralph
- 2 DJ dance parties, complete with party favors
- A New Year’s Eve countdown and a confetti drop at midnight
Plus, you can satisfy your appetite with a special event menu that includes:
- Your choice of the following: grilled chicken sandwich, grilled veggie wrap sandwich, cheese-steak sandwich or barbecue pork sandwich
- Popular side dishes, like your choice of side salad or chips—as well as your choice of cupcake or fruit cup
- A soda or bottled water
Please note that menu items, activities, and Disney Characters are subject to change.
Are you thinking about New Year’s Eve 2014? The DisneyQuest New Year’s Eve Party is an annual event so you can always start planning for next year! I guarantee it will be a New Year’s Eve to remember!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist who would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com.