A Disney Visa can be a great way to save on your Disney vacation. Here are just a few of the great perks and ways you can save by having a Disney Visa:
- Money back on all of your purchases– You will receive 1% back in Disney Reward dollars on every purchase you make with your Disney Visa. You can use your Disney Reward dollars to pay for your vacation, souvenirs, snacks, and more! There’s also a Premier card available which allows you to earn 2% back in Disney reward dollars on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and many Disney locations. You also still earn 1% back on all other purchases. However, this card does have an annual fee of $49.
- 10% discount on Disney Store and disneystore.com purchases– You can receive 10% off your purchases of $50 or more when you use your Disney Visa at Disney store locations or Disneystore.com.
- Interest Free Vacation Financing– The Disney Visa offers 0% APR for up to 6 months when you use your Disney Visa to book select Disney vacation packages, Disney cruises, Adventures by Disney vacation packages, and Aulani vacation packages.
- Free Photo with Disney Characters– There is a special Meet and Greet location just for Disney Visa card holders at both the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and the Disneyland Resort in California. Plus, you will receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo!
- Dining Discounts– You can receive 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland when you purchase your meal with your Disney Visa.
- Discounts on Guided Tours– You can receive 20% off select guided tours at Disney World and Disneyland when you use your Disney Visa card.
- Disney Cruise Line Onboard Credit– You will receive a $50 on-board credit if you pay for your Disney Cruise Line vacation in full with your Disney Visa card!
Plus, Disney Visa card holders often receive first access to Disney’s discount a few days before the general public. These offers and condition are subject to change. For the most current offers, check out this site.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney vacation at no cost to you! Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com!
For the first-time ever, Disney has released two special offers for Disney Visa card holders and you can choose which discount will work best for your family! I already told you that you can get free dining at Walt Disney World later this year, but you can also receive a resort room discount for your 2013 Disney World vacation when you use your Disney Visa!
More magic for Disney Visa Cardholders! If free dining is not available or a good fit for your vacation to Disney World, you can also save with another discount saving you up to 30% off your hotel. This discount may be a better deal than the free dining, especially if you are staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort. As your Disney Specialist, I will price both options to make sure you are saving the most money during your vacation! This hotel discount is available for travel between 8/15/13 – 9/28/13.
The discounts include:
- 5% off Disney’s All Star Movies, Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (select rooms), Bay Lake Tower, and select rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 15% off Disney’s Art of Animation Family Suites
- 20% off Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s All Star Music, Disney’s All Star Sports, Disney’s Contemporary (select rooms), Disney’s Grand Floridian, and Disney’s Polynesian Resorts
- 25% off Disney’s Caribbean Beach, Disney’s Coronado Springs, and Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resorts
- 30% off Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Old Key West, Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Saratoga Springs, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You can add tickets and Disney Dining Plans to your package for additional savings.
For this resort discount, Disney has a few blacked out resorts including campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, 3-Bedroom Villas, and Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
For this discount, you must pay your $200 and final payment using your Disney Visa Card. This discount expires on July 31, 2013.
Call us at 734-771-1290 to book today or request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page! You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as well!
Good morning! I am so excited to share with you that everyone’s favorite promotion, free dining, has been released to Disney Visa card holders for 2013!
Are you ready for FREE food at Disney World? The most popular Disney World discount is now available for guests that have a Disney Visa Card. For everyone else, stay tuned. This same discount will be released to the general public on May 9.
Disney’s Visa cardholders can get a free Disney Dining Plan for travel dates of 9/2/13 – 9/25/13. You must purchase a package that includes a minimum of 3 nights accommodation at a Disney Resort and a minimum 2-day Base Ticket. If you stay at a Disney Value Resort, the Quick Service Dining Plan is free. If you stay at a Disney Moderate or Deluxe Resort, the Basic Dining plan is free.
You can also upgrade from the Quick Service to the Basic Dining for an additional $19 per adult per night and $3 per night per child. You can also upgrade from the Basic Dining to the Deluxe Dining for an additional $45 per adult per night and $20 per night per child.
Book by 7/31/13. Disney will require a deposit of $200 and final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Both the deposit and final payment must be paid with your Disney Visa Card. This discount is currently available just for Disney Visa Cardholders, but will be released to the general public on May 9.
This discount is available on a limited space basis. However, it is blacked out for campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, 3-Bedroom Villas, and the standard Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Call us at 734-771-1290 or request a free, no obligation quote for your vacation online (right side of the page). Call us today! This discount will sell out quickly.You can also email me at email@example.com!
Are you a Disney Visa card holder? If so, there is a new limited time offer available for you! Disney Visa cardholders can save 20% on the Castle Package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique from June 1-30, 2013.
The Castle Package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique includes:
- Choice of hairstyle
- Shimmering make-up and face gem
- Princess sash and tote
- Nail polish
- Disney Princess costume with coordinating accessories
- One 6 x 8 and four 4 x 6 photos in a princess-themed holder
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a magical beauty salon where little girls can make their dream of becoming a princess come true. There are different packages offered in various price ranges. Your little girl can become a princess at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, owned by Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother and operated by her skilled apprentices (Fairy Godmothers in Training). Whether she’s getting ready for a ball or her next magical adventure, your little princess-to-be can choose a head-to-toe makeover that will make her fairy tale dreams come true!
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique has three locations at Disney parks, two at the Walt Disney World Resort and one at the Disneyland Resort. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Walt Disney World has a location inside Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom and inside the World of Disney store at the Downtown Disney Marketplace. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland is located in the Sleeping Beauty Castle courtyard.
Would you like to plan a Disney World vacation to take your little princess to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a free, no obligation quote!