Within the next few weeks, new internet packages will be available on-board all four of the Disney Cruise Line ships. Instead of being charged by minutes used, the new Connect@Sea packages will be based on the amount of megabytes (MB) used.
Disney Cruise Line guests can choose from the following package options:
- Pay As You Go ($.25 per MB): This is the perfect option for Guests who are not sure how often they will be online.
- Small (100 per MB for $19): This is a good choice for Guests who want to check their email occasionally and then go back to enjoying their cruise.
- Medium (300 per MB for $39): This is ideal for Guests that want to share their vacation photos with their friends right away.
- Large (1,000 per MB for $89): This package covers all Internet needs. Guests can stream movies or their favorite music.
Connect@Sea services will be introduced on-board the Disney Cruise Line ships on the following sail dates:
- Disney Magic – Feb. 3, 2014
- Disney Dream – Feb. 16, 2014
- Disney Wonder – Feb. 26, 2014
- Disney Fantasy – March 8, 2014
There will be more detailed information about the Connect@Sea options available in each Guest stateroom, at onboard internet cafes, and at Guest Services on each ship.
What do you think of the new Disney Cruise Line internet packages? Do you use the internet during your cruise?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist who would love to help you plan your next cruise at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.