Disney Recognized by Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards
Disney recently announced that Disney Parks & Resorts have once again been named among the top destinations around the world to stay and play in the 29th annual Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. These awards celebrate the best of the best in travel according to travelers just like you.
- Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Disneyland Resort:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disney Vacation Club:
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney Cruise Line
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests is only made possible by the commitment of Disney’s cast and crew, and this recognition is a testament to their excellence in maintaining quality standards and innovating the guest experience.
To date, Disney Parks & Resorts around the world have been recognized more than 60 times by Condé Nast Traveler. It is awards like these that inspire Disney to work harder to continue living up to even higher guest expectations.
This story originally appeared on the Disney Parks Blog.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Call her at 734-771-1290 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free, no obligation quote.