In celebration of the upcoming Disney film “Frozen,” Adventures by Disney has added a new Norway itinerary for 2014. This 8-day, 7-night adventure is brand new for 2014 and will show you the majestic beauty and quaint villages in Norway. You and your family will have the rare opportunity to follow in the filmmakers’ footsteps while you hike, raft, and traverse the awe-inspiring terrain.
You can choose from the following dates for your Adventures by Norway vacation:
- May 31, 2014 – June 7, 2014 (Adult Exclusive)
- July 5, 2014 – July 12, 2014
- July 12, 2014 – July 19, 2014
- July 19, 2014 – July 26, 2014
- July 26, 2014 – August 2, 2014
- August 2, 2014 – August 9, 2014
- September 6, 2014 – September 13, 2014 (Adult Exclusive)
Here are just a few highlights of the exciting places you will visit on this once-in-a-lifetime journey:
- Bergen- The adventure will begin with a visit to this storybook village that inspired the kingdom of Arendelle from Disney’s upcoming animated film “Frozen.”
- Fjord Country- You will discover the natural beauty and cultural heritage of this Scandinavian area when you meet with local storytellers, fishermen, and farmers.
- River Rafting- You can feel the exhilaration when your family floats down the waters of one of Norway’s beautiful rivers while it carries you through the breathtaking landscapes of natural beauty and wonder.
- Learn Norwegian Folk Dancing- You can take part in the rich history of one of the country’s most beloved pastimes, folk dancing.
- Trout Fishing- You will step into the glacial blue waters of Lake Loen where you can enjoy a net fishing experience to catch some trout.
- Visit Stave Churches- You will get a close-up look at these wooden masterpieces that are an important part of Norway’s heritage and also inspired a majority of the architecture in “Frozen.”
This Adventures by Disney Norway vacation will include accommodations at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Fretheim Hotel, Hotel Union, and Grand Hotel Oslo. Most meals will be included as well with seven breakfasts, six lunches, and five dinners.
All Adventures by Disney vacations also include two Adventure Guides to help guide you through the country.
Check out this video of the exciting new Adventures by Disney Norway vacation:
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore, an authorized Disney vacation planner. She would love to help you plan your next Adventures by Disney vacation at no cost to you! Email email@example.com for more information.