Earlier this morning, Disney announced the 2015 Disney Cruise Line itineraries. In the summer of 2015, Disney Cruise Line will offer a brand new voyage to northern Europe where you can visit the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Other exciting 2015 Disney Cruise Line destinations will include new courses in the Baltic as well as favorites like the Mediterranean, Alaska, Caribbean, and Bahamas. These incredible destinations will be available to book beginning March 27, 2014.
There will be seven and nine-night Disney Cruise Line sailings departing from Copenhagen where guests will be immersed in the splendor and charm of Norway with exciting new ports, rich in Viking history. There will also be an 11-night sailing on the Disney Magic that will take guests to Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
The Norwegian fjords inspired and set the backdrop for Disney’s hit film, “Frozen.” Here, guests will take in breathtaking natural beauty such as magnificent mountain ranges, massive glaciers, steaming geysers and majestic fjords. The enchanting Scandinavian culture of the region will be brought to life through local attractions, stunning architecture, storybook villages and historic city centers.
NEW Seven-night Norwegian Fjords
- Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen, Norway
- Departure date: June 6
NEW Nine-night Norwegian Fjords
- Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger, Molde, Olden and Bergen, Norway
- Departure date: June 20
NEW 11-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland
- Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Kristiansand and Stavanger Norway; Akureyri and Reykjavik (overnight), Iceland; Torshavn, Faroe Islands; Dover, England
- Departure date: June 29
Rates start at $1,561 per person for seven-night cruises, $2,133 per person for nine-night cruises and $2,453 per person for 11-night Norwegian fjords cruises for a standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy.
The Disney Magic will set sail on northern European cruises in the Baltic Sea. On these cruises, guests will get to explore diverse cultures and famous sites such as Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm, Sweden; Copenhagen, Denmark and St. Petersburg, Russia. These itineraries will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark as well as Dover, England, just a quick trip from London.
NEW Seven-night Northern European
- Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm, Sweden
- Departure dates: May 30, June 13
12-night Northern European
- Ports: Dover, England; Copenhagen, Denmark; Warnemunde, Germany (July 10 cruise only); Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia
- Departure dates: July 10 and 22
Rates start at $1,463 per person for seven-night cruises and $2,844 per person for 12-night Northern European cruises for a standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy.
The Disney Magic will return to the Mediterranean in 2015 and take guests to popular European destinations. These sailings will depart from Barcelona, Spain. These sailings are full of of cultures and locales, with romantic boulevards, iconic locations, mild climates and the brilliant blue Mediterranean Sea.
- Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Nice (Villefranche), France; Florence (La Spezia) and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- Departure date: Aug. 10
- Ports: Barcelona, Spain; Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia) and Florence (La Spezia), Italy; Nice (Villefranche), France
- Departure dates: Aug. 15, 22 and 29
Rates start at $1,255 per person for five-night cruises and $1,302 per person for seven-night Mediterranean cruises for a standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy.
In 2015, the Disney Wonder will sail on seven-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska.
These cruises offer the natural beauty and adventurous spirit of Alaska combined with the unparalleled, family-friendly experience available only on a Disney ship. There will be exclusive-to-Disney family-friendly Port Adventures that allow guests to experience Alaska’s natural beauty and rich history.
- Ports: Vancouver, Tracy Arm (scenic cruising through fjord), Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan
- Departure dates: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; July 6, 13, 20, 27; Aug. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Rates start at $1,155 per person for seven-night Alaska cruises for a standard inside stateroom (based on double occupancy)
Caribbean and Bahamas
In 2015, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral, Florida and Miami, Florida to the Caribbean and Bahamas on a variety of itineraries. All of these cruises also include a stop at Disney’s private island paradise, Castaway Cay. Eastern Caribbean cruises will sail to tropical destinations like St. Maarten and St Thomas while Western Caribbean cruises travel to sunny Mexico and the Cayman Islands.
From Port Canaveral, rates start at $495 per person for three-night cruises, $662 per person for four-night cruises, $1,465 per person for five-night cruises and $1,145 per person for seven-night cruises for a standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy.
From Miami, rates start at $400 per person for four-night cruises and $500 per person for five-night cruises for a standard inside stateroom, based on double occupancy.
Please note that all pricing is based on a category 11C standard inside stateroom. Government taxes and fees, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
Disney Cruise Line offers 14-night and 15-night Panama Canal cruises where you can travel from San Diego, California to Port Canaveral, Florida or Miami, Florida to San Diego, California. You’ll enjoy multiple stops in Mexico and Colombia during your journey, too!
Disney Cruise Line has three options for transatlantic cruises:
- 12-night eastbound transatlantic cruises: Port Canaveral, Florida to Barcelona, Spain (stops at Castaway Cay, Portugal, and Spain)
- 14-night westbound transatlantic cruises: Barcelona, Spain to San Juan, Puerto Rico (stops in Spain, Canary Islands, Antigua, St. Marteen, and St. Kitts)
- 15-night eastbound transatlantic cruises: Port Canaveral, Florida to Copenhagen, Denmark (stops in New York, Newfoundland, Iceland, and Norway)
Which one of the 2015 Disney Cruise Line itineraries are you most looking forward to?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.