Soccer seems to have one of the largest fan bases in the world, especially when it comes to the World Cup. If you are planning to be on vacation in Orlando during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, there’s no need to worry that you’ll have to miss any games. There are plenty of locations throughout Orlando where you can watch the 2014 World Cup in Orlando. The World Cup begins on June 12 and will be televised through the championship game on ESPN, ESPN2, ABC, and Univision.
You can watch the 2014 World Cup in Orlando and even enjoy special celebrations at the following locations:
- NBA City will show the World Cup games throughout their restaurant with special packages available for groups.
- Hard Rock Café at Universal CityWalk is the world’s largest and most elaborate Hard Rock Café. You can enjoy the World Cup games inside their Art Bar.
- Ocean Prime at the Rialto will show the World Cup games during their operating hours in the Blu Lounge.
- Copper Canyon Grill at Pointe Orlando will show the FIFA games with upgraded HD TVs in their main bar area.
- NASCAR Sports Grille at Universal CityWalk’s will show the World Cup games on their 37 Plasma Screen TVs and 37-foot media wall.
- Dewey’s Indoor Golf and Sports Grill will be showing World Cup events in their 12,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility that features 10 indoor golf simulators, over 70 HDTVs, a 25-foot (7.6-meter) theater screen and a full service bar and restaurant.
Additional restaurants showing 2014 World Cup games include: Pat O’Brien’s, Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom, Rainforest Cafe in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, ESPN Club and Big River Grille & Brewing Works at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Bongos Cuban Café will offer World Cup games “in a setting with the tropical sizzle of South Beach glamour as they serve traditional dishes along with daily specials like Cuban-style peppered steak.”
- Nelore Churrascaria, an authentic Brazilian steakhouse will feature 2-for-1 drink specials while the games are playing.
- The Pub at Pointe Orlando will air all the World Cup games in a traditional European atmosphere with drink specials.
- Orlando George & Dragon offers a beer garden; authentic British food; a pool table; quiz and game machines; live music; karaoke every night and all World Cup games on a giant screen television.
- Cricketers Arms Pub, will feature all FIFA activities, an authentic English menu and a wide assortment of beer, lagers and ales.
- Fox and Hounds Pub, a quaint and friendly pub will air all soccer games on their big screen TV.
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa invites guests to enjoy the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ on big screen televisions at one80 Sportgrill and Bar.
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista’s Comfort Zone lounge opens early for guest viewing of FIFA games, while food and beverage service beings after 1 p.m. while the games are showing.
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal will feature the FIFA games in their restaurant, Elements Bar & Grille, and have a special international menu throughout the World Cup with food and beverage specials from the various countries competing in the games.
- Flamingo Waterpark Hotel & Resort will show the World Cup on big screen TVs surrounded by themed decorations and food from each of the countries playing. The resort will also have merchandising such as soccer balls and T-shirts, among many other items for sale.
- International Palms Resort is placing a large projector by the pool area to show the World Cup games as well as offering themed drinks.
Some of Orlando’s top shopping venues will even give visitors access to the 2014 World Cup Games.
- At The Mall at Millenia, several stores will offer unique FIFA sporting merchandise and restaurants in the complex such as The Capital Grille and BRIO Tuscan Grille will feature the FIFA Games.
- The Florida Mall will air the FIFA World Cup games in the venue’s common area and visitors will be able to watch game updates on digital boards. The Florida Mall will also be partnering with select retailers for additional activities related to the World Cup.
- Orlando Premium Outlets will broadcast the World Cup on screens located near the Reebok store at the Vineland property and Tommy Hilfiger at International Drive center.
- Walt Disney World Resort is an official FIFA viewing site, so fans staying at any Disney Resort Hotel will not miss our on any of the World Cup Brazil 2014™ games during their vacation. All Disney Resort Hotels offer ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC channels to keep guests informed of everything that happens in the world cup from the comfort of their room.
- Wet n’ Wild Orlando, a family-friendly water park, will broadcast the World Cup games in the Wild Tiki Lounge.
Where will you be watching the 2014 World Cup in Orlando?
Thank you to Visit Orlando for sharing the list of all of the locations that will be playing the 2014 World Cup in Orlando!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.