The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is a beautiful annual event that is continually growing and expanding to add new experiences and opportunities each year. This year, there are lots of exciting and fun activities for kids at the 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
Here is a little more information of just some of the special activities planned with little ones in mind this year:
- Garden Passports: Your kids will love carrying a Garden Passport throughout the festival and collecting stamps throughout the day! You can get a Garden Passport at the Festival Welcome Center, any Disney Vacation Club Information Center inside the park, at any of the Outdoor Kitchens, or at select merchandise locations.
- Mater’s Parts, Plants & Play Garden: Cars fans will love this play area, which can be found at the Test Track Walkway. They can also see a few of their favorite Cars characters here, including Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater.
- Mike & Sulley’s Monstrous Garden: Your little ones can scare up some fun at this vibrant play area on Imagination Walkway where you just might find Monsters University alumni, like Mike and Sulley, saluting their alma monster.
- Backyard Play Garden – Presented by GoGo squeeZ™: There will be lots of outdoor activities here where kids (both young and young at heart) can participate in stimulating activities that encourage playful, active and healthy living!
- Spring-Fresh Food and Beverages: The whole family will love the delicious selection of food and beverages available at the Outdoor Kitchens around the World Showcase Promenade!
- Tinker Bell’s Butterfly House – Presented by HGTV: You won’t want to miss the chance to watch Tinker Bell’s butterfly friends as they flutter about. Please note that this location will close at dusk.
- Gardener’s Palette – Presented by Transitions® Adaptive Lenses™: The whole family can explore this unique location, located at Future World East near Universe of Energy.
- Muppet Kids Activities: These fun activities will be found at multiple locations throughout the World Showcase!
The 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run March 5- May 18, 2014. There are other exciting things planned for the event including spectacular topiary displays, the Flower Power concert series, and more! Remember, admission to the festival is included with your regular Epcot theme park admission.
Are you planning to visit the 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? It’s not too late to plan your visit and take advantage of some great discounts for your vacation!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you as well as share her experience and knowledge with you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.