Cyber Monday Travel Deals
Week of December 1, 2013
Bonus Cyber Monday Offer
- New! Earn an Extra $100 in Savings on Cyber Monday: Are you ready to take a trip to Europe, a weekend visit to Walt Disney World® Resort, or a relaxing cruise? Book with us on Cyber Monday and receive an extra $100 in savings. This is in addition to the already incredible destination discounts! Book a package with us and receive a $50 gift card or room credit to spend during your vacation. Plus, receive a $50 gift certificate on your next vacation! Package must be at least $2000 (before airfare). Restrictions may apply. Book by December 6, 2013.
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Play Stay and Dine…and Save up to $600 at the Walt Disney World® Resorts: Here is a great offer for your next family vacation. For most stays from January 5th through March 5th, 2014 when booked by December 31, 2013 you can save $600.00 (based on a family of four) on a five night stay at selected Disney Resort hotels with the Play Stay and Dine promotion. Take advantage of some huge saving by booking now!
- Save Up To 35% on Stays at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels: If you are planning a Winter-Spring vacation in 2014, now is the time to book. You can save up to 35% off select Disney Resorts from January 5-April 12, 2014. These savings are based on availability. This sale ends December 31, so book today!
- Florida Resident & Annual Passholders: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resorts, just in time for the holiday season.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
- Intro to Disney: For first time guests or guests looking to save money, the Intro to Disney package is perfect. This package includes at least a 3-Night package with your Disney Resort, 2-Day tickets, and the Quick Service Dining Plan. You can add additional nights and days at the parks, for an extra cost. This price starts from $999 plus tax for a family of 3. This price is subject to change based on availability. This discount is available for most visits from January 5-February 12, 2014. Hurry, this discount ends on December 31, 2013.
- Save Up to 25% on Rooms at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel: Save up to 25% on rooms at a Disneyland® Resort most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 5ththrough April 10, 2014. Book through January 28, 2014.
Disney Cruise Line®
- New! January 2014 Disney Cruise Deals: For a limited time, giving the gift of a Disney Cruise is almost cheap! Disney is offering 3-Night and 4-Night Cruises out of Port Canaveral in January 2014 for prices as low as $329 per person plus tax/port charges. This price is for a Standard Inside Stateroom. You can upgrade to other staterooms for an additional cost. Hurry, this deal will sell out quickly!
- New! December 2013 Military Deals: If you are active or retired military, now is the time to book your Disney Cruise! You can cruise during select dates in December 2013 for as little as $75 per person per night plus tax/port charges. You must be active or retired military for this limited discount.
- New! December/January Florida Resident Deals: Living in sunny Florida has its privileges. You can save a lot of money on a Disney Cruise! Take a select cruise in December or January and cruise for as little as $90 per person per night plus tax/port charges. You must have a valid Florida ID.
- Two Disney Vacations in One for Less than $800: Combine the magic of a cruise and all of the wonder of Disney World into one amazing deal! Packages are a 3 night’s stay at a value resort plus a 3 night cruise. Sailings are from January 17th through February 7th, 2014. Book now to be part of this great adventure.
- Give the gift of Disney Cruise Line® memories: Tis the season to give the gift that everyone in the family will think was made just for them—a Disney Cruise Line® vacation! Not to mention the lifetime of memories that comes with it. Book by 12/15/13, and you can secure a trip for your family while enjoying 50% off the required deposit! (Remaining balance due at time of final payment)
- Special Castaway Club Member Offer: Castaway Club Members can receive a US $100 onboard credit when they book a 4- or 5-night Disney Magic® cruise departing from Miami November 1 – December 18, 2013 (excluding November 24 and December 8, 2013). They can use their credit for a variety of onboard activities and experiences, including spa treatments, shopping, adults-only dining and more!
- Canadian Resident Offer: Canadian residents save 20% off prevailing rates on 3 and 4 night Bahamian sailings aboard the Disney Magic® for most sailings from January 10 – February 28, 2014 (excluding January 17, 20, February 14, 17, 2014) for categories 4A – 11B.
Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa, in Hawaii
- Get a Free Night and Free Breakfast: For a limited time, when you purchase a minimum 4-night stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, you’ll get the 4th night free – including breakfast daily for two adults at the new Ulu Cafe. Book this offer by January 15, 2014, for stays most nights January 5 – April 7, 2014.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Save up to 30% on Universal Resorts: Discounts begin at 3 nights at any of the three Universal Orlando® Resort deluxe hotels during the best days to vacation. Plus take advantage of $150 in hotel savings including discounts on food, drinks, spa treatments and more! Vacation dates include: November 11th – December 19th, 2013
- 3rd Night & Day Free: Stay at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel and you’ll receive your 3rd night and 3rd day FREE. (Must be used by May 22nd, 2014). You will get early park admission one hour before the theme park opens. Free shuttle transportation from your hotel to the park as well. Book by December 15th for travel dates of November 1st through December 22, 2013
- Save up to 25% at Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Discounts begin at 4 nights at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, opening early 2014. Travel back to the 1950’s and 60’s for endless family fun at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort. With its ideal location and fun retro atmosphere. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy everything Universal Orlando® Resort has to offer. The value and moderate accommodations feature family suites (sleeping up to 6) with kitchenettes, and standard rooms (sleeping up to 4). Rates valid for travel September 1st through October 2nd, 2014.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
Sea World Discounts
- Add a Day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10: Add a second day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10 more within 7 days of your first visit.
- SeaWorld Orlando $50 Weekday Ticket: Enjoy 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando weekdays Monday thru Friday beginning August 1, 2013 through December 20, 2013. Advance purchase only. Not available at the park. Valid for 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando on weekdays only. Ticket expires December 20, 2013.
- Expedition Antarctica at SeaWorld®: Experience the Freeze! Package includes free Quick Queue (front-of-the-line) at SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, dining at the Expedition Café, a free photo and a third hotel night FREE!
- SeaWorld + Aquatica Add Aquatica for just $40: Enjoy unlimited access to the sights and splashes of SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ during your vacation.
- Free Food: Book your Sea World Package at a partner hotel and get the All Day Dining for FREE. Add a day at Aquatica and eat there free, too!
- Kids Free, PLUS 2nd Visit Free, through December 25th, 2014: SeaWorld is the place for families this holiday season. And now, enjoy one free kid’s admission (ages 3-9) with each full-paid adult admission ticket.
- Save $10 on Sea World Tickets: Pre-order your Sea World tickets and save $10 off per ticket. You can also print your Sea World tickets, so you do not have to wait in any lines once you arrive to the park. Plus, even better, your 2nd day at Sea World is free!
- 5 Incredible Parks, 1 Ticket, Orlando’s Best Vacation Value: See more for less! This package features the Orlando FlexTicket, offering unlimited admissions to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and Wet’n Wild during your stay.Perfect for your Orlando vacation. Stay at least 5 nights and enjoy the best of Orlando! Plus, free transportation and other great benefits available when you choose an Official Hotel of SeaWorld. Package requires a 10-day advance purchase. Stay a minimum of 5 nights and as an added value, your 5th night is FREE!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information!