The Wizarding World of Harry Potter- Diagon Alley is set to open later this month and bring you into the world of Harry Potter unlike ever before. You will be able to eat at the Leaky Cauldron, enjoy a frozen treat from Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour, venture into Gringotts Bank, wander down Knockturn Alley, ride Hogwarts Express, and more! Along with this amazing expansion, Universal Orlando is now offering an exclusive Harry Potter vacation package!
The incredible Harry Potter vacation package includes the following:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
- Breakfast at the Leaky CauldronTM in Universal Studios Florida® – one per person
- Breakfast at the Three BroomsticksTM in Universal’s Islands of Adventure® – one per person
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM one hour before the theme parks open
- Special themed Welcome Parcel
- Souvenir owl post
- Welcome letter
You can choose from both on-site and Universal Partner hotels for your accommodations with the Harry Potter vacation package. This package is available to book now through July 31, 2014 for travel between June 29, 2014 and December 31, 2014. These Harry Potter vacation packages start as little as $135 per person, per night!
Are you planning to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter- Diagon Alley this year?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, the Universal Orlando Agency of the Year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.