Now that the 2013 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Parties have concluded, it’s not too early to start making your Halloween 2014 plans and there’s nothing quite like Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! This fun annual event is friendly for children of all ages so the whole family can enjoy this event together. Magic Kingdom will celebrate the season with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights in September, October, and November. Here is a look back at some fun facts about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013:
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade traveled 23 miles of parade route over the course of the season
- 2013 marked 19 fantastically fun years of Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party
- Disney Photo Imaging team took 586,000 photos of guests during last year’s Halloween event season
- 190 individually-themed carved pumpkins adorned the balconies and windowsills of Main Street, U.S.A.
- More than 23,100 feet (4-1/4 miles) of cable was installed for special lighting and sound effects included in the party’s Halloween entertainment
- 175 cast members, including performers, float drivers, costumers, cosmetologists, decorators and maintenance cast members, work together to bring Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade to life
- 11 Disney characters are exclusive to Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade: Big Al, Captain Barbosa, Christopher Robin, Kanga and Roo, Shenzi, Banzai and Ed — the three hyenas from “The Lion King,” — plus three Hitch-Hiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion The Happy
- HalloWishes fireworks spectacular is narrated by the Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion
- 999 Grim Grinning Ghosts participate in a not-too-spooky Halloween experience at the Haunted Mansion
- More than 215 tons of candy was given to party guests during the 23 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties
- 40 different kinds of brand-name candies, including Skittles, M&Ms and Kit Kats, were included in three trick-or-treat candy mixes offered during the parties
- There were 15 treat locations including 2 treat trails with 3 times the candy (one in Frontierland and another that ran from the new Storybook Circus in New Fantasyland all the way to Tomorrowland)
- 0 Tricks and countless treats made Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party a memorable evening for all
Would you like to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in 2014? All you need is a $200 deposit to guarantee your reservation!
Have you ever been to one of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Parties? What did you think?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney World vacation so you can enjoy Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or another great event! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com.