Did you know the following fun facts about Disney World dining?
- There are over 470 food and beverage locations at the Walt Disney World Resort
- There are more than 100 full service restaurants
- There are over 300 quick service restaurants
- There are more than 70 night clubs, lounges, and pool bars
- There are over 54 million meals served annually at Disney World
- There are 38 million quick service meals served
- There are 16 million table service meals served
- There are 437,000 private dining experiences
- There are 229,000 meals served at Disney World lounges
- There are 220,000 meals served at Disney World pool bars
- There are approximately 19,000 seats available for breakfast at Disney World each day
- There are approximately 20,000 seats available for lunch every day at Disney World
- There are approximately 40,000 seats available for dinner at Disney World each day
- If Walt Disney World was a restaurant chain, it would rank approximately 41st among America’s largest restaurant chain in Food and Beverage sales, according to the list of Top 100 U.S. chain restaurants
Would you like to start planning your next Walt Disney World vacation and experience Walt Disney World dining first hand? You won’t be disappointed! Email email@example.com for your free quote and take advantage of the great free dining offer, valid for check-in between September 2-25, 2013! Contact me for more details!