The Sandals Resorts are a popular option for couples electing a destination wedding, honeymoon, or vow renewal. Sandals offers their “WeddingMoon” collection encompassing all three of these romantic options for couples.
Here are some fun facts about 2012 Sandals Resorts WeddingMoons:
- WeddingMoon guests stay for an average of 4 nights
- Couples honeymoon for an average of 7 nights
- The most popular month for WeddingMoons is June
- The average wedding moon has 40 guests
- The average customized weddingmoon costs $8,000
- The most popular color palette for WeddingMoons is Sea Glass and Soft Sand
- There were 200,400 footprints left in the sand from 2012 beach ceremonies
- 85% of couples splurged on a suite for their honeymoon
- There were 1.4 million minutes of couple massages at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- 75% of weddings had a traditional wedding cake, 20% offered cupcakes, and 5% had both!
- There were 4 miles of cake tiers sliced in at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- 40% of cakes were Caribbean fruit, 35% were vanilla, and 25% were chocolate flavored
- The drink of choice was the flaming Bob Marley
- There were 150,000 rum punches served at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- There were 30,000 bottles of sparkling wine poured at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- Most couples chose the dendrobium orchid for their flowers
- A live Caribbean band was a favorite for music selection
- The most popular first dance song was “Marry Me” by Train
- The preferred tour of 2012 couples was the sunset cruise
Are you interested in learning more about a destination wedding, honeymoon, or vow renewal? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, your Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist!