Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
This summer, the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is bursting with a monstrous lineup of unforgettable thrills and entertainment!
New and Fresh Experiences
This summer, you can delight in new additions and enhancements for a monstrous summer at Disney World, including:
- New Fantasyland: Discover more immersive enchantment with the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet: Cruise into Epcot for a thrilling ride on a recently reimagined attraction
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes: Enjoy a modern twist on the classic bowling alley, located in Downtown Disney
- Splashtacular Places: Dive into fun at the recently updated Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park
- Celebrate the Magic: Soak in the sights and sounds of this nighttime spectacular, including an all-new segment dedicated to summer fun and some favorite Disney characters
Monstrous Surprises Around Every Corner
Be on the lookout for Mike and Sulley from the new Disney•Pixar film Monsters University. They’re scaring up all kinds of surprises throughout the summer at Disney World.
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor: Led by Mike—the “monster of ceremonies”—the monsters have been studying up on their jokes. Will they graduate to new comedic materials? Check out the “frights” and sounds in this attraction to find out for yourself!
- The “Monsterail”: One of the iconic Monorail trains has been taken over by everyone’s favorite scarers. Hop on the monsterail for one frighteningly fun ride you won’t soon forget!
- Monsters University Meet Up: Stop by Hollywood Studios for an encounter with some monstrous friends from Disney•Pixar’s Monsters University. You can even take a few frighteningly good photos with Mike and Sulley!
- Monstrous Summer Wake-Up Call: You can schedule a wake-up call from Monsters University scare student, Mike Wazowski, each morning when you stay at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
Plus, don’t forget to check for Limited Time Magic opportunities that may be available during your vacation—just a little extra pixie dust to make your vacation extra magical!
It’s not too late to plan your summer vacation and enjoy the monstrous summer at Disney World! You’ll be in for some colossal fun! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!