Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
From the Disney Parks Blog:
With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on the horizon, Disney’s creative teams have been hard at work crafting the innovative food and beverage offerings that guests will experience when they visit the Black Spire Outpost. The Disney Parks Blog recently shared all of the menus in a Guide to the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge food and beverage offerings for these highly-anticipated lands coming to Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort this year.
Located on the never-before-seen planet of Batuu, the Black Spire Outpost (which is the name of the village in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge) serves as a remote trading port for smugglers, traders, and adventurers traveling the Outer Rim and Wild Space. A once busy crossroads on the galaxy’s edge now surpassed by the rise of hyperspace travel, the infamous village is a thriving port for those traveling between the frontier and uncharted space. The outpost also serves as a home to those who prefer to stay out of the mainstream, as well as a safe haven for those avoiding the reach of the First Order.
In the Star Wars galaxy, due to the remote nature of the planet, Batuu has a deep history of “farm to table” style whole foods with cooking traditions that have been passed down generation to generation, influencing the dishes found in the outpost. Each dish tells a story of the local culture, drawing inspiration from unique spices, ingredients, and cooking techniques.
Weary travelers can take refuge in Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or even grab a specialty cocktail in the outpost’s favorite watering hole, Oga’s Cantina. They can also grab a quick bite (or some Blue Milk!) at one of the stands located in the Black Spire Outpost.
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
A multi-purpose transport shuttle docked on top of a large hangar will beckon guests into Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, a designated location for traveling food shuttles. Docked in the hangar is Tugg’s Grub, a “traveling diner for diners traveling” run by Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs. In high-demand for his cooking skills, he moves from site to site in a modified Sienar-Chall Utilipede Transport that can be transformed into a mobile kitchen and restaurant. His travels across the galaxy allow him to fill his pantry with exotic ingredients which he uses to make new and unusual dishes inspired by his time on Takodana.
- Smoked Kaadu Ribs – sticky pork ribs served with a blueberry corn muffin and cabbage slaw
Fried Endorian Tip-yip – crispy chicken served with roasted vegetable potato mash and herb gravy
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad – chilled shrimp served with marinated noodles and vegetables
Roasted Endorian Tip-yip Salad – marinated chicken served with mixed greens, roasted seasonal vegetables, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and green curry ranch
- Felucian Garden Spread (lunch only) – plant-based “kefta” served with herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish, and pita
- Braised Shaak Roast (dinner only) – beef pot roast served with cavatelli pasta, wilted kale, and mushrooms
- Ithorian Garden Loaf (dinner only) – plant-based “meatloaf” served with roasted vegetable potato mash, seasonal vegetables, and mushroom sauce
- Oi-oi Puff – raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse
- Batuu-bon – chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and coffee custard
All Meals include choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad (Disney Check) – chilled shrimp served with noodles, vegetables and sweet orange dressing
- A Taste of Takodana (Disney Check) – black bean hummus served with edible soil with nuts, chilled dipping vegetables, and multi-grain crisps
- Fried Endorian Tip-yip – crispy chicken served with macaroni & cheese and seasonal vegetables
Specialty Beverages without Alcohol:
- Moof Juice – Simply Fruit Punch and Simply Orange with chipotle-pineapple
- Phattro – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, Odwalla Lemonade, and desert pear
- Batuubucha Tea – Suja Pineapple Passionfruit Kombucha
Run by the boss of the Black Spire Outpost underworld, Oga Garra, Oga’s Cantina is an establishment that attracts some of the most interesting and disreputable characters in the galaxy. Very little is known about Oga herself. She’s not usually at the Cantina, preferring to collect payments remotely, and most of the locals have never laid eyes on her before. Her patrons come from across the galaxy to sample the famous concoctions offered here. These beverages are created with unique ingredients using “otherworldly” methods. In addition, Oga regularly procures unique shipments of beers, cider, and wines. While partaking in these thirst-quenching concoctions, guests can enjoy the musical stylings of DJ R-3X (also known as REX), the former Starspeeder 3000 pilot droid we first met in Star Tours. He’s reinvented himself as the cantina’s resident DJ and is quirky and talkative as ever, just trying to do his best on the job.
Concoctions with Alcohol
Featuring a wide range of classic and unique spirits found throughout the galaxy with a mixture of tastes and flavors to liven your taste buds.
- Spiran Caf – Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey’s Coffee, orange marmalade, rum, vanilla whipped cream, and citrus zest
- Bloody Rancor – vodka, chile liqueur, spicy Bloody Mary mix, and rancor bone
Afternoon and Evening Specialties
- Fuzzy Tauntaun – peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam
- Jedi Mind Trick – grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, blue curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters
- The Outer Rim – silver tequila, açaí liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit purée
- T-16 Skyhopper – vodka, melon liqueur, kiwi, and half & half
- Dagobah Slug Slinger – reposado tequila, blue curaçao, citrus juices, ginger, herbs, and bitters
- Jet Juice – bourbon, chile liqueur, açaí liqueur, white grape juice, and lemon juice
- Yub Nub – pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices, and passion fruit
- Bespin Fizz – rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl
Concoctions without Alcohol
Showcasing a combination of beverages found throughout the galaxy which yield vibrant colors along with sweet, tangy, or savory taste and fruity or spicy flavors.
- Black Spire Brew – Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee, honey, falernum, passion fruit, and citrus
- Moogan Tea – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, chocolate milk, vanilla, and cinnamon
- Tarine Tea – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, peach, huckleberry, and mint
- Blue Bantha – Blue Milk served chilled with bantha-inspired vanilla-butter sugar cookie
Afternoon and Evening Specialties:
- Cliff Dweller – citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and Seagram’s Ginger Ale
- Hyperdrive (Punch It!) – Powerade Mountain Berry Blast, white cranberry juice, black cherry purée, and Sprite
- Jabba Juice – Simply Orangewith pineapple, kiwi, cantaloupe, and blueberry popping pearls
- Blue Bantha – Blue Milk served chilled with bantha-inspired vanilla-butter sugar cookie
- Blurrgfire – lemonade, pomegranate juice, and habanero-lime
- Carbon Freeze – Powerade Lemon Lime, wild strawberry, blueberry, and green apple popping pears
- Oga’s Obsession – lemonade, cotton candy flavor, and blueberry popping pearls with a bursting dried fruit mixture
Beers on Tap
- Gold Squadron Lager
- White Wampa Ale
- Gamorrean Ale
- Bad Motivator IPA
Cider on Tap
- Spice Runner Hard Cider
Wine on Tap
- Imperial Guard
Black Spire Outpost Market
Ronto Roasters sits as the centerpiece of the Black Spire Outpost Marketplace, drawing in passersby with a large podracing engine that’s firing up a barbecue pit. Hungry customers who queue up to order will encounter a former settler droid, 8D-JB, carefully turning the spit of meats. Elsewhere in the marketplace is Kat Saka’s Kettle, which offers Outpost Mix (a unique popcorn snack with a colorful blend of sweet and spicy flavors), and a Milk Stand serving up two local favorites: Blue Milk and Green Milk served as a frozen beverage.
Ronto Roasters Menu:
- Ronto Wrap – roasted pork and grilled sausage with peppercorn sauce and tangy slaw wrapped in pita
- Nuna Turkey Jerky – choice of sweet or spicy
- Tatooine Sunset – Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea, Odwalla Lemonade, melon, and blueberry
- Sour Sarlacc – Minute Maid Limeade, raspberry, and spicy mango
- Meiloorun Juice – pineapple, Simply Lemonade with blueberry, white cranberry juice, lemon juice, and desert pear
Milk Stand Menu:
Serving a frozen plant-based blend of coconut and rice milks
- Blue Milk
- Green Milk
- Bubo Wamba Family Farms Novelty Drink Vessel
Kat Saka’s Kettle Menu:
- Outpost Popcorn Mix – colorful blend of sweet and spicy flavors, popped in coconut oil
- MSE-6 Series Repair Droid Souvenir Popcorn Vessel
- Specialty Bottled Beverages – Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dasani
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens May 31 at the Disneyland Resort and August 29 at the Walt Disney World Resort. Meal periods and menu items may vary from coast to coast.
At the Disneyland Resort, reservations will be required to enter the land until June 24, at which time reservations will no longer be required. In addition, at the Disneyland Resort, mobile ordering will be available through the Disneyland app for Ronto Rosters, Milk Stand and Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (menu items are subject to availability).