Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The first-ever World Princess Week, part of the Ultimate Princess Celebration, starts August 23 and celebrates the courage and kindness displayed by Disney Princesses and Queens.
Starting August 23, there will be a new Tiana-themed playground available during the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival! This playground is an awesome offering guests can enjoy during Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary celebration, “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.” On August 26, plan a visit to Disney Springs Marketplace with your own little princesses, who will be invited to take part in a Princess Promenade at the AdventHealth Waterside Stage. Taking place from 2-6 p.m. for one day only, costumes are encouraged, and guests will enjoy a princess-themed entertainment performance.
When you’re walking around Disney Springs, be sure to check out the latest Princess-inspired merchandise and snap a pic in front of the three art expression walls, themed to the “Tales of Courage and Kindness” storybook collection.
Lastly, Movies Under the Stars at Walt Disney World Resorts will feature a line-up of Disney Princess movies, so you can get lost in your favorite fairy tales with some of your favorites you know and love.
The Disney Parks Blog also shared that there will also be some sumptuous themed food and beverage offerings across Walt Disney World Resort, inspired by the 14 Disney princesses and “Frozen” queens all week long.
Amorette’s Patisserie, Disney Springs
- Tiana Petit Cake – Dark chocolate chiffon cake, raspberry mousse, raspberry pâte fruit, and chocolate crisp pearls
The Ganachery, Disney Springs
- Princess Chocolate Bars – Ganache chocolate bars featuring Jasmine, Ariel, and Snow White
World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Mulan and Rapunzel Cookies – Sugar cookie featuring Mulan or Rapunzel
Landscapes of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Mermaid Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail
Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cinderella Cupcake – Vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, buttercream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin (available now through September 30)
The Artist Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Snow White Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow
- Moana Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake, toasted coconut mousse, and vanilla buttercream with white chocolate Moana accent piece
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Aurora Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with marshmallow topped with strawberry buttercream, gold chocolate crown, and sprinkles
Le Petit Café, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Belle Cheesecake – Lemon cheesecake with lemon curd in a vanilla tart shell decorated with modeling chocolate to resemble Belle
- Elsa Freeze Sundae – Vanilla soft-serve ice cream with a blue raspberry swirl topped with sleigh ride winter sprinkles and a while chocolate Elsa topper
I.C. Expeditions, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Elsa the Snow Queen Cone – Crystalized white chocolate waffle cone, vanilla soft-serve, and spiraled frozen fractals
Creature Comforts, Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Pocahontas Dessert – Pineapple banana cake with cream cheese coconut mousse and colored sprinkles glazed in turquoise glaçage and finished with a chocolate gem, chocolate feather, and sugar flower
Block & Hans, EPCOT
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade – Frozen lemonade with cotton candy syrup
Oasis Sweets & Sips, EPCOT
- Mosaic Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with apricot jam and topped with mosaic fondant and chocolate Jasmine
Sunshine Seasons, EPCOT
- Sisters Cupcake – Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
Traveler’s Café, EPCOT
- Sisters Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with chocolate ganache and garnished with chocolate Elsa and Anna
The Trolley Car Café, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Seaside Brownie – Brownie topped with chocolate fudge, graham cracker crumbs, and seaside-themed chocolate
- Merida Cupcake – Yellow cupcake filled with a mixture of green, red, orange, and black sprinkles with green and burnt orange buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and chocolate arrow
Prince Eric’s Village Market, Magic Kingdom Park
- Mermaid Slushy – Frozen blue raspberry and frozen green apple topped with whipped cream and a mermaid tale
Cinderella’s Royal Table, Magic Kingdom Park
- Cinderella Slipper – White chocolate or milk chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis garnished with fresh berries
(Note: Offerings subject to availability.)
The Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend races go on sale on August 24. Taking place during the magic of the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration, the weekend features events for all skill levels, coveted regal medals and Disney entertainment. Be inspired by some of your favorite Disney heroes to reach new heights of courage and kindness that propel you triumphantly to the finish line that ends with happily ever after!
BONUS: ?shopDisney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration Hotline will launch on August 23, this time with all-new recorded messages from five Disney Princess characters who can be reached by contacting 1-877-70-DISNEY, and two “Frozen” queens, Anna and Elsa, who can be heard only by visiting shopDisney.com. ?
How will you celebrate World Princess Week?