Do you want to plan something special and fun for your family this Halloween? Your family is sure to love a Disney cruise this fall! Disney Cruise Line will treat guests sailing this fall to a spook-tacular good time. All four of the Disney ships will be transformed into a ghoulish wonderland complete with frightfully fun events and activities, elaborate decor, unique menu offerings in the restaurants, and even themed parties on deck.
Halloween on the High Seas will take place aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships from late September through October 2014. This unique celebration will feature Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment, and special decorations, including The Pumpkin Tree, which magically transforms throughout the cruise. Other exciting experiences planned for the cruises include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a celebration held in addition to Pirate Night featuring games, dancing, and plenty of candy! Some of your favorite Disney characters, donning special Halloween costumes just for the event, will join guests for this fun-filled costume party.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas—Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests have the opportunity to be part of the action and then enjoy a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where only the bravest cruisers will gather under the stars to hear some true (or not so true) tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret, a party in the atrium with Halloween-themed music performed live by a band of ghostly musicians.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: For adults, the nighttime entertainment district will become the ghoulish setting for a costume contest as well as a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Spooky Movies: To help get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown in Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision by the family pool, and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have created some very special (and delicious) treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes, and “Spooky Juice.”
- More spooky fun includes mask-making and a ghostly takeover of the ship announcements!
You can celebrate Halloween on the High Seas during the following Disney Cruise Line sailings:
- Disney Magic: three-, five- and seven-night Bahamian and Caribbean cruises departing September 27 to October 26
- Disney Wonder: four-, five- and six-night Bahamian cruises departing September 26 to October 31
- Disney Dream: three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing September 7 to October 31
- Disney Fantasy: seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing September 6 to October 25
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your Disney Cruise Line vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.