When you book a vacation to one of the Disney Destinations, you have the option of adding vacation insurance to your package to cover your costs if you are unable to travel due to unforeseen circumstances. You can now add the Travelex insurance plan to your Disney World, Disneyland, or Aulani vacation. Plus, there is a new refund policy! Travel insurance is refundable within 14 days of purchase if you have not departed on a covered trip.
Check out the highlights of vacation insurance with Disney World vacations:
- Primary coverage- no deductibles
- Pre-existing condition exclusion waiver
- Several trip cancellation/interruption reasons
- $100,000 emergency medical evacuation benefit
- Rental car damage coverage
- $2,000 baggage & personal effect benefit
- 6 hour trip delay benefit
- $25,000 emergency medical/dental benefit
The benefits included in the Travelex insurance are:
- Trip cancellation – 100% of trip cost
- Trip interruption – 100% of trip cost
- Trip delay – up to $600
- Baggage and personal effects – up to $2,000
- Baggage delay – up to $500
- Emergency medical and dental expense – up to $25,000
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation – up to $100,000
- 24 Hour accidental death and dismemberment – up to $25,000
- Rental car damage – up to $25,000
Complimentary travel assistance is also included which can help with medical assistance and consultation, legal assistance, emergency cash transfer, travel document and ticket replacement, and more.
Have you ever used vacation insurance on your Disney World vacation?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com.