Hello! My name is Siera and I am so glad that you’re here! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Explore, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I specialize in Disney destinations, family travel, and romance travel. I love spreading the magic of travel with you!
I help busy moms and dads plan their family’s spring break and summer vacations. I help brides and grooms plan their dream destination wedding and honeymoon to start their very own happily ever after. Whether you want someone to plan out every detail or just make sure that you get the best deal possible on your vacation, I’m happy to help!
I have always loved to travel and have had the opportunity to travel to thirteen different countries so far! I have also been to many different parts of the United States! I love sharing about the places I have been and the places I would love to see as well as some tips and tricks I have learned along the way.
For Disney vacations, I have been a lifelong visitor and annual passholder for the last ten years. I spend 6-8 weeks at the Walt Disney World Resort. I have personally stayed at every Walt Disney World Resort hotel and have first hand experience to share with you. I have traveled with friends, my husband, my kids, my parents, and extended family so I can share all of that knowledge with you, as well. I have done dessert parties, after hours event, special ticket events, and so much more. Best of all, I can help you plan your magical and memorable Disney World vacation at no additional cost to you!
I have been featured in Redbook magazine, BRIDES magazine, Fox News, and more sharing my expertise as a travel agent! I was even named one of Travel Agent’s 30 Under 30!
Booking your vacation is not my side hustle or a hobby. It is my career and a career that I take very seriously. It is an honor and privilege to help you with your travel plans. I am available to you seven days a week and pride myself greatly in my email response time. Your vacation is my priority and I would love to work with you to plan the vacation of your dreams.
When you book your Disney World vacation with me, you will also receive the following FREE perks:
- Discount Watching: I will automatically apply new discounts to your reservation to make sure that you get the best deal possible!
- Itinerary Planning ($149 value): I can help you decide which days are best for which parks and how to make the most of your time in the parks including must see attractions, help with FastPass+, and more!
- Dining Suggestions and Reservations ($69 value): I can offer suggestions for dining options based on which characters you’d like to see or a particular type of cuisine.
- MousePerks ($299 value)- This “magic in your inbox” includes tips and tricks to help you make the most of your trip as well as fun activities to help get the whole family excited about your vacation!
- Theme Park Maps
- Autographed picture of Mickey Mouse ($19.99 value)
- Letter from Mickey Mouse
- Gifts and goodies and more!
I have certifications specializing in travel to the following locations:
- Disney College of Knowledge Graduate (Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani)
- Universal Parks and Resorts Specialist
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Hawaii Destinations Specialist
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts
- Puerto Rico
- Las Vegas
- Cayman Islands
- Palace Resorts
- Real Resorts
- Iberostar Resorts
- St. Kitts
- St. Martin
- Omni Hotels and Resort
- Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
- Club Med
- Miami, Florida
- MGM Resorts
- Luxury Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
- Sea World
- Busch Gardens
- Club Med
- Grand Lucayan in the Bahamas
- South Africa
- Sesame Place
- ….AND SO MUCH MORE!
Travel Quote of the Day: