How to Use Your TapuTapu at Volcano Bay at Universal Orlando Resort
Universal’s Volcano Bay is almost here and I can’t wait! Grand opening May 25, Universal’s third theme park will feature incredibly immersive experiences, thrilling attractions, relaxing escapes and—my favorite—the TapuTapu wearable.
This new, waterproof device is exclusive to Volcano Bay. With TapuTapu on your wrist, you’ll enjoy a new level of convenience with Virtual Line technology and multiple interactive surprises throughout the park. No standing in long lines AND endless fun? Sign me up.
TapuTapu is going to completely transform your vacation experience. Here’s how to use this simple device:
- Arrive at Universal’s Volcano Bay and get ready for a day full of fun and relaxation.
- Receive your TapuTapu wearable as you enter the park. Every guest will receive TapuTapu for the day to unlock the wonders of our island paradise.
- Look for totems marked with the Volcano Bay logo at the entrance to each attraction. Upon touching your TapuTapu to the totems, you’ll be able to hold your place in line with Virtual Line. Explore the park, take a spin in one of two rivers or grab a bit to eat. Your TapuTapu will alert you when it’s time to ride.
- You’ll also be able to unlock interactive surprises throughout the park. Control streams of water spurting from whales in Tot Tiki Reef. Shoot water cannons at other guests snaking down Kopiko Wai Winding River. Or illuminate images in the volcano’s hidden caves.
- Return your TapuTapu as you exit the park, and remember all the fun you had at Volcano Bay!
What are you most looking forward to about Volcano Bay? Let us know in the comments below.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.